Money Shield 18/19

Ok mate. Nath has played last 3 seasons @ LPCC bar the one match for Mernda.

Can't see why negative comments are directed @ him tbh. He's a good around the club & can clearly play. Jealousy perhaps?

Ok mate. Nath has played last 3 seasons @ LPCC bar the one match for Mernda.

Can't see why negative comments are directed @ him tbh. He's a good around the club & can clearly play. Jealousy perhaps?
Once again I dont see what I said that makes you continue to bang on about how good of a player he is. I agree his a fair cricketer but from first hand accounts I can see from people I know and trust that he is always out the door as soon as something goes slightly wrong or a better offer comes up.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Got more clubs than I’ve made runs in my career

Essendon
Northcote
Preston
Lower plenty
Plenty
Nightcliff
Mernda
Whittlesea

He's clearly a very talented cricketer, I don't think that anyone disputes that at all. Personally, I think he even has room to improve, that's how good he could be. One of the best in the comp. But the fact he has churned through so many clubs would have to be a concern for whichever club he plays for, and any club that has the intentions of recruiting him. I don't know that I would be too keen going through a whole recruitment process busting my arse to do what I could to recruit him, only to have him leave after a year or two.

Would love to see him stay at a club, and really buy into that club long term.

Nightcliff was a t20 comp,2 premier clubs and a subbies club that wouldn’t exactly be shopping around looking for coin?? yes nath has played at 4 clubs in the dvca one being a side in mernda for 1 game.The last 3 years Nath has learnt a lot about himself and his game and is only getting better,everyone has a right to play where they’re comfortable,if clubs want to throw money around and chase talented players like nath good luck to them. You little bitching school girls just like to kick blokes to their down don’t you!

Nightcliff was a t20 comp,2 premier clubs and a subbies club that wouldn’t exactly be shopping around looking for coin?? yes nath has played at 4 clubs in the dvca one being a side in mernda for 1 game,the last 3 years Nath has learnt a lot about himself and his game and is only getting better,everyone has a right to play where they’re comfortable,if clubs want to throw money around and chase talented players like nath good luck to them,you little bitching school girls just like to kick blokes to their down don’t you!

Think that's a little precious, not kicking him when he's down, just highlighting the significance of the amount of clubs he has played for.
If there is talk that he is playing at Rosanna, it's worth noting the amount of caps he has.

Think that's a little precious, not kicking him when he's down, just highlighting the significance of the amount of clubs he has played for.
If there is talk that he is playing at Rosanna, it's worth noting the amount of caps he has.
I haven’t yet spoken to nath about his intentions next year but you can take it to the bank now he will not play at Rosanna nor has he spoken to them or will speak to them.

Last edited:
Back