Money Shield 2013/2014

If i wanted to mention greensy id say boro not the burras. Yes the kookaburras.. would give them 2 teams a run right now anyway

Hahaha wouldn't have thought so mate. Nice win over Panton Hill. But at 7/86 against that bowling attack I'd have thought you guys would be a loooooong way off Heidelberg or Eltham, might challenge South Morang and Lower Plenty though.

If i wanted to mention greensy id say boro not the burras. Yes the kookaburras.. would give them 2 teams a run right now anyway
Your kidding aren't you pal??? Beating up on clubs 2nd's is a long way off being competitive in Money, Mill Park will smash Thomo, and tipping Whittlesea and Panton Hill will touch you up as well.

I've played against, and lost to Thomo's seconds. They are a better than average B Grade side. They wouldn't be massively competitive in Money Shield this year, like they weren't last year. But might steal a game here or there. they do have some up side, and are a quality bunch of boys.

U dont need to cover up ur real thoughts on us tongs. We will win B grade cos we r a bunch of non paid, committed blokes who av a crack. No pressure on us. Some teams in this grade are much higher profile but wont deal with the pressure and expectation come the big games

U dont need to cover up ur real thoughts on us tongs. We will win B grade cos we r a bunch of non paid, committed blokes who av a crack. No pressure on us. Some teams in this grade are much higher profile but wont deal with the pressure and expectation come the big games

Non Paid? Your club doesn't give any money to Kande Premakumara? Or the other import you blokes got in? Your club is a rabble and is why previous club people walk out. Best thing your club has ever done is get rid of Elworthy. I'm tipping in B grade, Mill Park and Whittlesea will teach you blokes a lesson to why your in B grade.

Ps- why are we on the Money Shield page? Lets continue this on the B grade page.

Only one person comes on here talking about Thomo United. Another alias for you Snowman? How many do you want?

Of course takka getting paid and benny but we dont pay many others or pay huge bucks for blokes who slip in and out real quick. Some of u guys a bit touchy. Yeh we an average team but on top 4 now

Of course takka getting paid and benny but we dont pay many others or pay huge bucks for blokes who slip in and out real quick. Some of u guys a bit touchy. Yeh we an average team but on top 4 now

Make up your mind. Your posts make no sense.

How about you blokes try and poach players from within the dvca?(Premakumara doesn't count as he is an import, and has 'mates' at TU) And not go through the import side of things? I'd bet that 99% of players within the dvca (not playing for TU) would not change clubs to move to Thomastown. Have a no-where committee and shit facilities. Will always be a bottom feeding club.

How about you blokes try and poach players from within the dvca?(Premakumara doesn't count as he is an import, and has 'mates' at TU) And not go through the import side of things? I'd bet that 99% of players within the dvca (not playing for TU) would not change clubs to move to Thomastown. Have a no-where committee and shit facilities. Will always be a bottom feeding club.

Exactly. To an import, Thomastown is a great place. To the rest of us, not so much. Who knows, maybe imports just like the sound of motorbikes!

Wow thats some harsh comments. And your club is? Im not an original aussie and yeh our area is very multicultural but why do we have to poach other cricketers?and u obviously havent been to our club last few years. New rooms, new nets. We are fine bh. How your club going?

Wow thats some harsh comments. And your club is? Im not an original aussie and yeh our area is very multicultural but why do we have to poach other cricketers?and u obviously havent been to our club last few years. New rooms, new nets. We are fine bh. How your club going?

Here we go again. Steven. Your the only one who posts about Thomo. Stop making up new names. We know that it is you everytime. No wonder Schwarz got the shts. You never stop.

You poach players from within the dvca/nmca to boost your club up from stats that don't lie, and not pay your money to the imports who 80% of the time won't return for the next year. (All imports seem to play for Sri Lanka/India and hardly live up to the expectation)

And no, I haven't been to your rooms in the last few years as I haven't been fixtured there, but from all reports, it's not all that good.
My clubs sitting second in Barclay Shield. So yeah, we're going alright.

Back