New Zealand in Australia

Re: New Zealand in Australia

DontBowlThere;322913 said:
now we miss haddins 100

piss poor chan 9

You've got to be kidding. This is probably the most devastating natural disaster in Victorias history and you complain about missing Haddin get a 100?! I'm sure all those that have lost houses, family etc. would be just as upset getting a bushfire update rather than staying with the cricket!!

DontBowlThere;322913 said:
now we miss haddins 100

piss poor chan 9

You've got to be kidding. This is probably the most devastating natural disaster in Victorias history and you complain about missing Haddin get a 100?! I'm sure all those that have lost houses, family etc. would be just as upset getting a bushfire update rather than staying with the cricket!!

namdarb;323032 said:

Exactly, Poor form DBT.

namdarb;323032 said:

Exactly, Poor form DBT.

Grant Elliot creames an awesome 115 to put them inot contention.

8/259 there last hope is McCullum who is hampered by his injured shoulder.

Grant Elliot creames an awesome 115 to put them inot contention.

8/259 there last hope is McCullum who is hampered by his injured shoulder.

Aussies win. First win in 6 digs. Haddin is man of the match for his 109. I would have picked Elliot (he also took 2), but Haddin did set up the win. Good game.

Aussies win. First win in 6 digs. Haddin is man of the match for his 109. I would have picked Elliot (he also took 2), but Haddin did set up the win. Good game.

Good to see Australia get a win. Haddin was great today as was Clarke who is doing very well opening the batting, we may have solved our opening problem when Marsh comes back.

M Hussey was also good as was Ferguson, both didn't try to do anything spectacular and played proper cricket shots rather than trying to send everything into orbit.

Bowling was fair, Bracken was carted but has been our best one-day bowler all summer, Hilfenhaus did well, Johnson was great and Hopes is very underrated. White's wickets will probably keep him in the side but he and David Hussey would be under extreme pressure to keep their spots with their continued failures, I have a feeling Voges may not be far away from playing in the side.

All in all a good effort but Australia should have won by a lot more, they must win the next game in Adelaide on Tuesday to keep the series alive.

Tuesday's game will also see Cricket Australia and it's associated sponsors appeal for donations for the bushfires which have ravaged Victoria over the past couple of days. More info on the bushfires and the match can be found here.

Good to see Australia get a win. Haddin was great today as was Clarke who is doing very well opening the batting, we may have solved our opening problem when Marsh comes back.

M Hussey was also good as was Ferguson, both didn't try to do anything spectacular and played proper cricket shots rather than trying to send everything into orbit.

Bowling was fair, Bracken was carted but has been our best one-day bowler all summer, Hilfenhaus did well, Johnson was great and Hopes is very underrated. White's wickets will probably keep him in the side but he and David Hussey would be under extreme pressure to keep their spots with their continued failures, I have a feeling Voges may not be far away from playing in the side.

All in all a good effort but Australia should have won by a lot more, they must win the next game in Adelaide on Tuesday to keep the series alive.

Tuesday's game will also see Cricket Australia and it's associated sponsors appeal for donations for the bushfires which have ravaged Victoria over the past couple of days. More info on the bushfires and the match can be found here.

That was how we expected the whole series to pan out at the start of it- it only took 3 games to get it right! ;)

That was how we expected the whole series to pan out at the start of it- it only took 3 games to get it right! ;)

Looks like Peter Siddle will make his debut in Adelaide, probably for Hilfenhaus i guess. Looked good in the domestic One dayer on Saturday taking 3 wickets. I wouldn't think they'd bring him into the squad unless he was going to play.

Looks like Peter Siddle will make his debut in Adelaide, probably for Hilfenhaus i guess. Looked good in the domestic One dayer on Saturday taking 3 wickets. I wouldn't think they'd bring him into the squad unless he was going to play.

Interesting. No bowler really bowled badly except Bracken... maybe they are giving Bracken a rest? He did just have a rest though...

Interesting. No bowler really bowled badly except Bracken... maybe they are giving Bracken a rest? He did just have a rest though...

Aussies are bowling

Voges is 12th man and don't think Siddle is playing

Aussies are bowling

Voges is 12th man and don't think Siddle is playing

Back