North A And B

Re: North A and B 2010/11

Dingo_Jones;409932 said:
Heard a rumour Avondale's ground (canning street) will be top dressed wednesday 6th, with something like 100 metres plus being dumped on it. So thats this sat gone even though track would be aok. Bit of a late decision there. However curator (the best in the district) will be happy to have an extra weeks preparation I expect.

East Keilor's ground has about the same at their ground too. Fantastic timing by the council considering there has been no footy on these grounds since mid August.

beached as;409975 said:
East Keilor's ground has about the same at their ground too. Fantastic timing by the council considering there has been no footy on these grounds since mid August.

Play for this week has just been called off

Guru14;409219 said:
Big Coq you'll find Merlo's wicket unique and we love playing on it. Our wicket is never sub standard just different to what many in the VTCA are used to. It's probably our little home ground advantage!!

Spewing we missed out a Unique experiece with Guiru and his Genetically modified Pitch:mad:
Next time ummmmmmmmm!!!

BigCoq;409999 said:
Spewing we missed out a Unique experiece with Guiru and his Genetically modified Pitch:mad:
Next time ummmmmmmmm!!!

See you on the 19th, the boys are very much looking forward to it!! Hoping as suggested we will not be looking at you from the bottom portion of the ladder.

Guru14;410001 said:
See you on the 19th, the boys are very much looking forward to it!! Hoping as suggested we will not be looking at you from the bottom portion of the ladder.

Hope u havent been using this form as motivation to inspire the boys that would be sad Guru or are u struggling for followers ummmmm!!!!!
Bottom Top whatever u prefer enjoy the Competition.......UMMMMMM!!!!!

BigCoq;410003 said:
Hope u havent been using this form as motivation to inspire the boys that would be sad Guru or are u struggling for followers ummmmm!!!!!
Bottom Top whatever u prefer enjoy the Competition.......UMMMMMM!!!!!

BigCoq if you are thinking motivation is gained from this forum I'm not at all surprised you won only 3 games last year!UMMMMMM!!

Wins against the 2 bottom sides (you were lucky enough to play Seabrook twice) would constitute a wasted season. Hoping you come up with something more than that before you start talking motivation and enjoying the competition Coq.

What is a little banter is obviously wasted on you.

Ive never missed the 1st 2 weeks of the season because of pitch conditions ! Any chance that will play a make up match on a sunday ?

To play cricket on the day after all clubs have their break up is an absolute joke. Some clubs heavily rely on big nights financially and this will hurt their hip pocket no doubt. Why wouldnt the VTCA schedule the catch up game for the Sunday before???

If they had any idea about cricket they would follow the same pattern as subbies and now make the next two weeks one day games. Round 1 and 2. Thoughts??

Canary Yellow;410023 said:
To play cricket on the day after all clubs have their break up is an absolute joke. Some clubs heavily rely on big nights financially and this will hurt their hip pocket no doubt. Why wouldnt the VTCA schedule the catch up game for the Sunday before???

If they had any idea about cricket they would follow the same pattern as subbies and now make the next two weeks one day games. Round 1 and 2. Thoughts??

Because of the Sunday D2 comp I expect. I reckon some clubs will give a walk-over.

Canary Yellow;410023 said:

Canary, the VTCA has advised that due to games scheduled for Sunday being C turf etc together with the under 21 rep games the only day available for a reserve day was the 19th. Obviously it's not ideal but only covers the firsts. We have our Christmas party function the night before and I guess guys just have to be responsible who are playing the next day. We would be disappointed if anyone playing on Sunday would turn up not in a fit state to play as they should on any other day of cricket.

Guru14;410008 said:
BigCoq if you are thinking motivation is gained from this forum I'm not at all surprised you won only 3 games last year!UMMMMMM!!

Wins against the 2 bottom sides (you were lucky enough to play Seabrook twice) would constitute a wasted season. Hoping you come up with something more than that before you start talking motivation and enjoying the competition Coq.

UR Arrogance knows no bounds.
I thought a Guru was humble and wise.
Not a FIGJAM...

Guru14;410008 said:

Every side was scheduled to play each other twice last season Guru. So it wasn't as if they got lucky with the draw.

Cheers cheeqs, it's amazing how merlo's drop kick on here Guru comes on here and gives my boys shit,when they finished on top and lost the flag. Mate you no nothing about what happened last year and wow you finished on top playing back yard cricket, I'll remember to roll out the red carpet and make sure we hand feed you at tea time you clown. Don't know who you are and don't really care but odds are your and old joke you can't crack a ones game, so I'd like to say I'll see you this but I'm sure you'll be playing on the concrete , loser.

Guru14;409268 said:
Jesus, didn't take much. Wish the flathead bit as well as that in the bay. See you next week, I suggest screw in's!

Been out in the bay n dredged up a bit on Merlo.

Woods 655 runs Opener. Borg 385 runs Opener. P.Gleisner 334runs No 3.
P.Gleisner 26 wkts averages 15 overs a game.
Murray 27 overs averages 15 overs a game.
Bit thin after that need a few more string to your bow to be a success.
Woodsy & Peter have a bad trot fair to say so does Merlo.
Im of to find some Trout:D Peace Out.:)

2time;410090 said:
He's back........interesting clearences at Albion.

He's back. Very interesting. Stint as an umpire. Hope he's learnt not tp practice bowling run up's on a freshly made track before the game starts.

O, don't forget he likes to bowl 35 overs on the trot, in which case they only need three bowlers. Must be boring watching him. Yawn.:rolleyes:

BigCoq;410109 said:
Been out in the bay n dredged up a bit on Merlo.
Woods 655 runs Opener. Borg 385 runs Opener. P.Gleisner 334runs No 3.
P.Gleisner 26 wkts averages 15 overs a game.
Murray 27 overs averages 15 overs a game.
Bit thin after that need a few more string to your bow to be a success.
Woodsy & Peter have a bad trot fair to say so does Merlo.
Im of to find some Trout:D Peace Out.:)

See now that's funny BigCoq, congratulations you have found not only a sense of humour but also how to work 'mycricket'....... congrats!! Those stats look very similar to what was in my post to Dingo Jones...... Congrats once again. Do you and latecut work in IT......... brilliant!!

That's a great come back Guru, your good at sniping from behind a computer, wonder what your like on the field. I can guarantee that I'm the bloke that won't shut up in the field all day, you might see that when we play you if your not sitting in front of your computer. Obviously ifyou like to bag people from clubs you don't know or have never played you must be able to back it up on the field. Icouldjust jump on here and bag everyone from your club but the fact is I'm actually lookin forward to playin your side it something new. I'll await your awesome reply and I'll be holding my sides in anticipation.

latecut99;410116 said:
That's a great come back Guru, your good at sniping from behind a computer, wonder what your like on the field. I can guarantee that I'm the bloke that won't shut up in the field all day, you might see that when we play you if your not sitting in front of your computer. Obviously ifyou like to bag people from clubs you don't know or have never played you must be able to back it up on the field. Icouldjust jump on here and bag everyone from your club but the fact is I'm actually lookin forward to playin your side it something new. I'll await your awesome reply and I'll be holding my sides in anticipation.

well if your a bloke who dont shut up in the field........you must try very hard to get a game!!!! and no good with the bat or ball......you have to be good with something........AY:confused:

i must admit you aint playing test cricket either........:rolleyes:

Back