North A And B

I have heard it could be North A, North B, Then West A, West B
If it 's going to be split geographically, & North, Nth A & Nth B become the above, who gets promoted to Senior division.
Which premiership side gets promoted? Obviously the premiership winner from South gets promoted, so where does the other side come from.

If it 's going to be split geographically, & North, Nth A & Nth B become the above, who gets promoted to Senior division.
Which premiership side gets promoted? Obviously the premiership winner from South gets promoted, so where does the other side come from.

there will still be north division ahead of north & west A so obviously the premiers from north & south division will go to senior. I would think 2 will be relegated from north and the premiers of nort & west A will move up. Just makes sense I would have thought.

there will still be north division ahead of north & west A so obviously the premiers from north & south division will go to senior. I would think 2 will be relegated from north and the premiers of nort & west A will move up. Just makes sense I would have thought.
The post by slow medium said there would be 4 grades, North A & B, & West A & B. If that doesn't include North, then where do the extra sides to fill 4 grades come from, MMVCA only had a dozen or so first elevens playing turf. Are they going to cut the size down to 8 teams per grade?

I've heard something about that as well. Can anyone else shed more light on it?

got a few dollars down there now ?

is Aker going to appear as a guest as well seeing he did so for their football team

with these recruits and based upon the fact they were in the 4 right up until losing the last game they would have to be some hope of really pushing in whatever grade they end up in

is Aker going to appear as a guest as well seeing he did so for their football team

with these recruits and based upon the fact they were in the 4 right up until losing the last game they would have to be some hope of really pushing in whatever grade they end up in

I'd be more interested in seeing ex EFC player Courteny Johns playing cricket after footy finishes up this season. 194cm and 100kg of pure muscle steaming in would be an absolute site. I bet he could smack the ball a fair way too.

They're not a North Division team yet, but they will finish in the top 4 in North for their 1sts and 2nds regardless of whether they pick up Gray and the imports. Looking back, North A is the highest division the club has played in and they are making a good fist of it.

I think you've nailed it in one Guru. Except I would have thought two down from Seniors. One up and one down from North leaving a vacancy for two to go up to North. One from Nth A and one from West A. I've never been in favour of runners-up getting a free ride up to North Div etc. I wonder if West "A" clubs will have a dummy spit if they have to move up a division.

Further they should call the new division Nth West. Leaving the Willy comp to fill the Sth West vacancy.

I'd be more interested in seeing ex EFC player Courteny Johns playing cricket after footy finishes up this season. 194cm and 100kg of pure muscle steaming in would be an absolute site. I bet he could smack the ball a fair way too.

They're not a North Division team yet, but they will finish in the top 4 in North for their 1sts and 2nds regardless of whether they pick up Gray and the imports. Looking back, North A is the highest division the club has played in and they are making a good fist of it.

wont be steaming in much - did his knee which is why he isnt playing footy for them. (rumour is he did it before joining them - but thats another story).

wheres all the money coming from???

Football club has splashed out, now the cricket club??

did they find oil behind the clubrooms?

wheres all the money coming from???

Football club has splashed out, now the cricket club??

did they find oil behind the clubrooms?

The cricket club has worked really hard for our money and everything is running smoothly and we are working with in our means. We have been able to generate some good sponsorship from local businesses and yes Gray is playing at abers.

wont be steaming in much - did his knee which is why he isnt playing footy for them. (rumour is he did it before joining them - but thats another story).

johns did his knee playing footy in darwin over the off season. Apparently abers knew he was playing up there and did his knee after signing on. Thats life

The cricket club has worked really hard for our money and everything is running smoothly and we are working with in our means. We have been able to generate some good sponsorship from local businesses and yes Gray is playing at abers.

How will Gray get around his suspension???

I think you've nailed in one Guru. Except I would have thought two down from Seniors. One up and one down from North leaving a vacancy for two to go up to North. One from Nth A and one from West A. I've never been in favour of runners-up getting a free ride up to North Div etc. I wonder if West "A" clubs will have a dummy spit if they have to move up a division.

Further they should call the new division Nth West. Leaving the Willy comp to fill the Sth West vacancy.

Dingo, there are 29 sides that will make up the 4 divisions of North & West. The initial thoughts were 4 division of 8 but there are 2 sides from the MMVCA who won't be in the mix, Albion from what we hear here are done and St Marys from the MMVCA aren't or haven't committed to the VTCA given they are not on the website. If St Mary's doesn't join that brings it back to 28 sides. Obviously 4 x 8 teams works given you can play 7 one day & 7 two day games over the seaon, and you play one extra day to cover that fixture. Very interesting, I wouldn't want to be the one trying to put this together as there are always going to be clubs who will not be happy with these sort of proposals. From what I have seen the West A looks a much stronger mix of sides than North A, IMO

Back