Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

Re: Northern Metropolitan Cricket Association (Jika)

cobras on top leading into x-mas break, now looks very likely they wont play finals!! any1 ever remember this happening b4? what happened at cobraland over xmas??

silly mid-on;389484 said:
cobras on top leading into x-mas break, now looks very likely they wont play finals!! any1 ever remember this happening b4? what happened at cobraland over xmas??

MMMM got ahead of ourselves

bigman2007;389641 said:
MMMM got ahead of ourselves

its great to see gabe out there getting sponcers for the junior finals i heard all clubs are getting a cheque for a $1000 thanks has to go to the toy company

crusty;389880 said:
its great to see gabe out there getting sponcers for the junior finals i heard all clubs are getting a cheque for a $1000 thanks has to go to the toy company

MMMMM Monopoly Cheques ......

That Toy company had all its profit on Cobras making the finals took the $1.04 at the Xmas break !

How soft are Holy Trinity about to lose the 20/20 grand final so pull out because it is too dark with bright lights on

hit4six;390333 said:
give keon park the flag now and be done with it

Actually just let Baseballers and Keon Park play off in the Grand Final because they are the only two sides with any form.

Teapicker;390461 said:
Actually just let Baseballers and Keon Park play off in the Grand Final because they are the only two sides with any form.

Bit late for Baseballers. They can play off in next years GF in Quick Shield.

YouKnowNothing;390495 said:
Bit late for Baseballers. They can play off in next years GF in Quick Shield.

dont bet on it, ask cameron,ycw and bundy park how they went in there first couple years down there.

teapicker;390461 said:
actually just let baseballers and keon park play off in the grand final because they are the only two sides with any form.

agree

hit4six;390644 said:

lets just hope the kookas get the wobbles again its finals time so its a huge chance there got there best player playing in the one day comp in warren bowen and his almost on the pension the old fella :)

hey flaherty go worry about your c grade side in heidelberg league, didnt your former club choke against donath in a grand final - good call champ

buffster;390868 said:
hey flaherty go worry about your c grade side in heidelberg league, didnt your former club choke against donath in a grand final - good call champ

hey vampire who is this flaherty dude u have mistaken me for someone else buddy -bad call u dont know me so dont make out u do fool:)

kennel;390903 said:
hey vampire who is this flaherty dude u have mistaken me for someone else buddy -bad call u dont know me so dont make out u do fool:)

lol bowen best player? where u been the last 4 to 5 years? go kooks

FoUr MoRe;390954 said:
lol bowen best player? where u been the last 4 to 5 years? go kooks

good luck to you boys anyway will be good to go up and test yourselfout against slightly better opppisition good luck on w/end fellas

holy trinity vs lalor warriors.....cameron vs bundy park.....footballers vs kingsbury. thoughts on this weekends games? n'cote united rivergum and darebin all thru to the granny...thoughts on whether or not any of the sides playing this w/end can beat the 3 already in the granny? i think darebin and rivergum might just be too strong but think any of the 3 still in A grade can win!!!

Ok people, who is going to win the 3 top grades???

A Grade. Northcote United V's Lalor Warriors at Moore Park North.

Lalor to win another close game.

B Grade. Rivergum V's Cameron at Lalor Reserve.

Rivergum have been the bench mark all season and I think will win, but I also believe it will be alot closer than people may think.

C Grade. Darebin Chargers V's Preston Fooballers at McDonnell Park East.

Darebin to remain undefeated for the season. Would be suprised if Footballers could pull off an upset, but if Footballers can hold their chances, they would only be chasing a target of around 150 - 180 runs, as Darebin hit alot in the air.

Lalor To Win They will get in the kids heads !
Nick Christie BOG

Rivergum in match of the round
Jeff Harrison ( Old Timer) Bog

Chargers in a exciting Game
The Big Dude who smashes em ! Dont know his name from Chargers !

Back