One Dayers Elimination Final (Game 2 of 3): Madrid Magic v Nairobi Nuggets @ Santiago

Re: One Dayers Elimination Final (Game 2 of 3): Madrid Magic v Nairobi Nuggets @ Sant

Ah no change, good stuff LJP. Both captains backing the XI picked in the first final to get the job done again. I admire it.

Lets get it on.

Re: One Dayers Elimination Final (Game 2 of 3): Madrid Magic v Nairobi Nuggets @ Sant

If Jolldo gets on tonight, we're hoping so.

Because to be honest, I cannot take it anymore. I know we're going to get through to the Grand Final, but until it's official... my heart will continue beating too fast.

Come on Magic! I'm fired up! Should be a cracker on the batting pitch!

Magic to win in straight sets.

I know our batsmen are in form, coming straight from game 1, they did the job for us there and I'm confident the bowlers are good enough to restrict their top order.

I'm hoping to bat first and make a score over 300 again.

Yeah if the Nuggets bat first it could be a tough ask to chase down what they score.

Biggie;302698 said:
Whoa calm down there Quinz ol' mate. :D
We're about to make the Grand Final Biggie, I don't need to calm down.

Come on boys, a must win for us. Should have the goods to come up with the win, but with all the finalists playing some really quality cricket, it could be tough.

Yeah, Finals is going to be tough for everyone, in all formats of the game.

I'll sim and post the game tomorrow before the Twenty20 because i'll be there.

Jolldo87;302746 said:

I may be there aswell.

Jolldo87;302746 said:

Ohh such a teaser. :p

Lets go here Nuggets, a must win!

Lets recover our form from the last few rounds and even this series!!

Go Nuggets!!!

You cannot be serious Mr. Jolldo.

I'm also going (probably, depending on how I'm feeling).

So you better post the game early in the afternoon. Say like 3pm?... :D @|

And also, you'd want the Magic to win, otherwise if I do end up going to the T20 BB, I'll track you down and you'll be in trouble :D

Back