Oz/Kiwi Sport

Getting close now to some decent cricket Pete. Have your BCs arrived in enemy territory yet.

Just reading on CA website that Watling, 35, will hang up his bat and gloves after the WTC. He will be a big act to follow I reckon as he has a terrific record both with the gloves and bat.

Last edited:
Our test players that played in the IPL went straight to England, the rest of our players at home leave in a couple days to meet them there.

Yeah, Watling is a great asset with the gloves & bat for us, going to be very hard to replace him after the tour... Blundell will probably be the favourite to replace him as our Test keeper.

Last edited:
Pete are the BCs having any warm up matches. Just 17 days before the first Test mate.

Just refresh me on the BC squad will you please.

going to be very hard to replace him after the tour
Will be.. tho Blundell looks to be a worth replacement.. with the bat at least. Not seen him with the gloves.
Surprised Taylor did not announce his retirement also after the BC campaign.

Pete do you know of opponents for the warm up matches. Only 17 days before the first Test mate.

Just refresh me on the BC squad will you please.

Yeah, Bundell will do a good job & he does a solid job as a keeper too - hopefully Taylor retires after the tour... here's the info Craig :

Four Day Match :
NZ v SOMERSET
Tue 25th May
{County Ground Taunton} - 11am {8pm AUS-T}
C10..jpg
BLACKCAPS Test Squad for England

Kane Williamson (c)
Tom Blundell
Trent Boult
Doug Bracewell
Devon Conway
Colin de Grandhomme
Jacob Duffy
Matt Henry
Kyle Jamieson
Tom Latham
Daryl Mitchell
Henry Nicholls
Ajaz Patel
Rachin Ravindra
Mitchell Santner
Tim Southee
Ross Taylor
Neil Wagner
BJ Watling (wk)
Will Young

Last edited:
Yeah, Bundell will do a good job & he does a solid job as a keeper too - hopefully Taylor retires after the tour... here's the info Craig :

Four Day Match :
NZ v SOMERSET
Tue 25th May
{County Ground Taunton} - 11am {8pm AUS-T}
View attachment 1230
BLACKCAPS Test Squad for England

Kane Williamson (c)
Tom Blundell
Trent Boult
Doug Bracewell
Devon Conway
Colin de Grandhomme
Jacob Duffy
Matt Henry
Kyle Jamieson
Tom Latham
Daryl Mitchell
Henry Nicholls
Ajaz Patel
Rachin Ravindra
Mitchell Santner
Tim Southee
Ross Taylor
Neil Wagner
BJ Watling (wk)
Will Young
Thanks buddy. Dont suppose that Somerset match will be televised.

Jacob Duffy
Did you say this bloke has impressed you Pete?

Pete the Black Caps job just became much easier after Archer and Stokes were ruled out of the two Tester.

Yeah, it does make it easier for us mate, would get more satisfaction beating them at full strength though... at least their players are injured where Boult is back home having a bloody holiday & likely to miss both Pommy Tests.

Yeah, it does make it easier for us mate, would get more satisfaction beating them at full strength though... at least their players are injured where Boult is back home having a bloody holiday & likely to miss both Pommy Tests.
Yeh mate I can see why you are pi**ed off over the loss of Boult. Still a good chance for Jacob Duffy to impress if selected.
An excellent spell by him (below).

Last edited:
That's an impressive highlight package of Duffy's bowling Craig :thumbsu:
Only about 3 days until that warm-up match against Somerset.

Last edited:
That's an impressive highlight package of Duffy's bowling Craig :thumbsu:
Only about 3 days until that warm-up match against Somerset.
Bring it on. While your blokes are playing pure cricket our blokes are heading to the Windies for a white ball tour.. wacky do.

There is every chance to dump the useless ODIs and play a cupla tests as well as the 20 over stuff from Windies tour but CA has not budged. Pretty sure we have only played four tests since the BCs toured here.

Pete I found this proxy site. May be able to watch Pommyland streamed tests and tour matches.

Last edited:
Back