• Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: Pakistan in Australia

Pakistan will be happy with 100 here - over the moon in fact.

Like I said, they should have stayed home today. Waste of everyone's time.

Still, you've got to admire the way Mark Nicholas can still get himself excited about the procession of Pakistani wickets.

Bit of a partnership going at 4 for 138 with Afridi still to come, hopefully they can get a total large enough to make a decent game.

All out for 212 in the last over, far better than what they were looking at early on, still very short unless they bowl extremely well one would think.

Kram81;386695 said:
All out for 212 in the last over, far better than what they were looking at early on, still very short unless they bowl extremely well one would think.

Well in essence if Pakistan want to win, they have do the same that Australia did to them.

Good bowling all round, good batting from Fawad and Umar.

Pakistan going alright in defence of their modest total, Australia 3 for 76 after White throwing his wicket away, Voges in.

Leading wicket taker- Clint McKay
Leading run scorer- Cameron White

Good series :D

Best stat is from cricinfo which said before the game that White had scored 8 less runs than the entire Pakistan top order, with them contributing 3 and White 13, it means he ends the series with more runs than the entire Pakistan top order for the series

Hopes gone now, Afridi fired up.

Game on, finally might get to see a decent finish in a game this series.

Dont know what was funnier, James Hopes sensational innings or the fact the commentators were talking up Voges cementing a place in the Aussie team :D

LIONS then DAYLIGHT;386573 said:
People are heaping crap on Pakistan but I think they are better then many people think, a 5-0 whitewash would be a magnificent effort for this team and would send a shot out around the world to other teams who think we are past it.

Why do you keep dredging up this argument? Pakistan are terrible. The best you could say is they've got promise but that can be said for just about anyone any time. Richmond FC have been feeding us that line for a couple of decades.:D

They might win tonight, in fact for the sake of the game I hope they do. Quite likely though, they'll squeeze out a loss.

Yes, the Aussies have got it going at the moment, but rather than rate them higher for defeating such a "mighty" opponent, their victories should be put into quite different context.

Hussey and Hauritz pacing themselves well down to the last ball. Should get it now with an over to go.

Very good game.

And I would agree with you eddie. He isn't number 3 in the world for nothing.

Back