Pakistan vs Australia March-April 2022

Ordinary crowd for Pakistan's first home Test series in 24 years against us.

Imam ul-Haq looking the goods for Pakistan atm.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

How fantastic is it to finally see cricket back in Pakistan with Australia playing them. Almost thought it would never happen again tbh.
Yep, I thought that too. Sensational to see Test cricket back in Pakistan again.

Last match at this ground back in 1998 Australia only had to bat the once with Steve Waugh, Slater tonning up and Stu MacGill taking 10 to destroy the opposition. Now Pakistan is batting first. Let us hope history does not repeat itself.

That's a sensational hundred by Imam ul-Haq.

The David Warner-esque celebration too.

I've had to cancel Foxtel after 20 years. Didn't want to keep giving my hard earned to Murdoch after his constant lies and also struggling financially with a marriage breakup and spinal surgery. It's a shame, as the time difference with Pakistan would be perfect to watch cricket after work.

That's no good Jinglebells32 Jinglebells32 , hopefully you will be feeling better soon.

As a side option, Foxtel has a service called Kayo which is sport only. It costs $25 per month although you can get it for $15 per month for the first 12 months of your subscription if you are a Telstra customer. It's an option should you want to start watching the overseas matches again. I recently got it a couple of months ago and am enjoying it a lot so far.

Who are your X1? I think they will go with three frontliners, plus Green and Lyon only. Hazlewood has to be in our attack regardless after missing out on causing havoc in the Ashes..
My preferred X1:
Warner
Khawaja
Marnus
Smith
Green
Head
Carey
Cummins,
Agar
Lyon
Hazlewood

Agar would bat in front of Cummins if he was selected.

Ordinary crowd for Pakistan's first home Test series in 24 years against us.

Imam ul-Haq looking the goods for Pakistan atm.

I take that back about the crowd, starting to fill up nicely.

Friday prayers early in the day kept the crowd away in the initial hour or so. It has built up very nicely since then.

How fantastic is it to finally see cricket back in Pakistan with Australia playing them. Almost thought it would never happen again tbh.

Yep, I thought that too. Sensational to see Test cricket back in Pakistan again.

Yes totally agree there guys, great to see Australia back playing here after an absence of 24 years. Pakistan are a very dedicated cricket country and the crowds are always passionate. So far they've been great during the day.

By the way, welcome back Kram81 Kram81 ! :thumbsu:

Back