Phil Crea - a lifetime in cricket

Re: North A and B 09/10

punter 18;393342 said:
Couple of frothy's never hurt anyone. Good luck over the weekend, even though i feel M/V have the edge. If you cop a bad one in the second dig, god help us, your thread will go into meltdown.

thanks punter ,yeah valley are in front , and i will be on my best behaviour this week all my 7 kids will be there on the weekend , the misses as warned me already lol

phil crea;393344 said:
thanks punter ,yeah valley are in front , and i will be on my best behaviour this week all my 7 kids will be there on the weekend , the misses as warned me already lol

7.... see what happens when you dont drink haha

10notout;393370 said:
He would be a good pick up.

09/10 40 wickets @ 14.00

08/09 48 wickets @ 12.7

of course WC dont play players do they... he would come down becuase he 'loves' the club

160plus;393372 said:
of course WC dont play players do they... he would come down becuase he 'loves' the club

Ive been told there is a guy who plays at w/c who named his child after him, so there is a connection.

Re: Phil Crea - a lifetime in cricket

So if you get up this weekend Phil is there any chance the VTCA's most famous Mullet could come off in celebration??

Re: Phil Crea - a lifetime in cricket

Phart Lap;393390 said:
So if you get up this weekend Phil is there any chance the VTCA's most famous Mullet could come off in celebration??

all off have promised the boys , not the best looking bloke so it should be a scary site

phil crea;392900 said:
just let me say both sides need to pick up bats to go up ,if u couldnt make 300 plus on that track , both sides will be a no contest up that grade

i will make te call now if we dont win the flag ,we wont be going up if your not good enough to win the a grade flag ,u are no chance in the next grade

phil crea;393395 said:
i will make te call now if we dont win the flag ,we wont be going up if your not good enough to win the a grade flag ,u are no chance in the next grade

Thats why u recruit upwards and onwards never rest on your laurels.
if Moonee Valley had that mindset they possibly wouldnt be playing of in another granny.
Both teams are good enough for Northern.
All u guys need is to get some blokes that can bat.
I think u should get an import its easier than trying to get someone to change clubs they need a major incentive catching.
Phil doent waste coin on another bowler dead money RUNS win finals.
u have plent of depth with bowlers.

BigCoq;393415 said:
Thats why u recruit upwards and onwards never rest on your laurels.
if Moonee Valley had that mindset they possibly wouldnt be playing of in another granny.
Both teams are good enough for Northern.
All u guys need is to get some blokes that can bat.
I think u should get an import its easier than trying to get someone to change clubs they need a major incentive catching.
Phil doent waste coin on another bowler dead money RUNS win finals.
u have plent of depth with bowlers.

yes big coq your right , but when your club hasnt got that much to spend on players our club spends 10 grand on players and coaches ,so we rely on young blokes comeing up and few contact always help ,so for a little club we are doing ok ,

phil crea;393418 said:
yes big coq your right , but when your club hasnt got that much to spend on players our club spends 10 grand on players and coaches ,so we rely on young blokes comeing up and few contact always help ,so for a little club we are doing ok ,

You talk absoulute rubbish Phil... 10K at least in Big Eds pocket, means every other bloke including yourself get nothing.. Unlikely. Look mate well done to W/Cs noone can knock you on getting your team into the GF.. But how about a few honest posts???

EdgeOverSlips;393459 said:
You talk absoulute rubbish Phil... 10K at least in Big Eds pocket, means every other bloke including yourself get nothing.. Unlikely. Look mate well done to W/Cs noone can knock you on getting your team into the GF.. But how about a few honest posts???

i have to shpw big ed this , i coundnt be more honest the bloke desevers that , but gets not even close to the amount

phil crea;393395 said:
If moonee valley had same attitude they would still be in north b! They lost that grand final last year..

koh phi phi 3;393474 said:
If moonee valley had same attitude they would still be in north b! They lost that grand final last year..

it sounds better being premiers ,u could go up and not win a flag just does nothing for your club ,its only my thoughts

EdgeOverSlips;393459 said:

I can't believe this, twice in one week. Backing Phil again, I will start to sound like a Werribee boy soon. I can honestly tell you that Cluts and Big Ed are not on the coin you guys think. I spoke to one of them and asked about next season. The coin question was raised and both are on less than probably everybody on this thread.

You have to commend the two for it, they could get good coin somewhere else. I think you'll find Clutts won't be there next year, but thats only a gut feel, not from anything I have been told. It's just my opinion

Canary Yellow;393501 said:
I can't believe this, twice in one week. Backing Phil again, I will start to sound like a Werribee boy soon. I can honestly tell you that Cluts and Big Ed are not on the coin you guys think. I spoke to one of them and asked about next season. The coin question was raised and both are on less than probably everybody on this thread.

You have to commend the two for it, they could get good coin somewhere else. I think you'll find Clutts won't be there next year, but thats only a gut feel, not from anything I have been told. It's just my opinion

i have just choked on my sandwitch twice in a week yellow ,i can only answer honstely to questions people ask me, the club dont know how lucky we are to have 2 great bowlers for next to nothing ,cluts will stay we are talking to his mate from bendigo u will find he will give us one more year before he goes back home

phil crea;393395 said:

Spoke to some St Albans guys they said Perrera is the biggest wicket and if WC dont get him in first hour they could say good bye to this Gfinal. Could you confirm that Phil?

which other bat you would like to have early apart from Perrera given that Aiyappan is gone & what sort of Score would you fancy chasing give us your honest opinion?

honest answer???

Back