South A and B 2010/2011

Let's face it .. No one really cares about south A2 so.... Park v hamp sees a battle for 2, Bonbeach losing would have hurt! But are the Beena home and hosed?

DalesHack any news on the ground.I drove past yesterday on my way home and saw someone (looked like a council worker by the way he was leaning on his tools)down by the duck pond.

Hey Trevor, the swamp has been drained, just leaving the goat paddock minus the goats. In the interests of good cricket if you have goats or sheep or any other ruminants lead them down to Gerry Green today to ensure a better outfield for batting. Cheerio!

Let's face it .. No one really cares about south A2 so.... Park v hamp sees a battle for 2, Bonbeach losing would have hurt! But are the Beena home and hosed?

Bonbeach losing helped them gaining extra bonus points in the second innings they got 4.51 points for the game everyone else got 3 points takes them to far in front of heatherton.The bonbeach/heatherton game is now a fizzer,by the way how does a team lose 8/38 of ten overs after winning on first innings.
confused.png

looking forward to watching him knock some heads off in the 2s, good bloke who just wants to play a game of cricket, its a shame it didnt work out at St Bernards, good for the Hammers though and hopefully he hangs around next year!!

LOL, typical fast bowler hey Rat? Mad as a cut snake, with a temper to match. Mind you I'll go on record as saying he was too %*#@ing quick for me! Glad I took the decision to muck up his length by moving a foot out of my crease- worked a treat!
eek.png

I believe he left at Christmas,.. Stats show nothing since rd6... Maybe they ran out of $$

he told us after the game he got kicked out of the club, but wouldnt say why, my mate plays for yarraville and when they played st bernards he reckoned he carried on even worse than he did on saturday so they probably got fed up with his antics??

ok ladies with the business end of the year here who do we expect to front up and win the semi's? By now we probably all know who the key performers are but will they need help.

Who will it be, Beena or Tangy?!?!?!?! very interesting days play ahead there! and down at Parkdale the wicket is its usual shit standard so will 137 be enough for the Hammers???

Back