Subbies 2010-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked up Wheelahans stats for the season. Won Melton's bowling average in a premiership year,and was named in the initial Subbies team of the year squad. Does all the "donkey" work bowlling into the gale that invariably blows out there and is considered a "good bloke". But, hey, this will give you a chance to talk about yourself and tell us how it was "back in the day". A few of us have a competition going to see how many times you will use the letter "I". Stick to the local comp. and try to make yourself relevant.

Just looked up Wheelahans stats for the season. Won Melton's bowling average in a premiership year,and was named in the initial Subbies team of the year squad. Does all the "donkey" work bowlling into the gale that invariably blows out there and is considered a "good bloke". But, hey, this will give you a chance to talk about yourself and tell us how it was "back in the day". A few of us have a competition going to see how many times you will use the letter "I". Stick to the local comp. and try to make yourself relevant.

like!!!!

Whilst all the talk here seems to be about the West group, Kew (who I think will be playing West group in 11/12) have again recruited heavily during the off season. Both 10 year Premier cricketers who will be sure to improve Kew's playing stocks.

Unsure whether they've lost any players, though, as former coach Francis Gill brought a few with him when he crossed over a few years ago (in saying that, not even sure if he has left the club).

Never hear much from them mate,well run club but pretty weak on field,certainly need an influx of quality players,nice new rooms but probably the worst ground in the comp.
Gordie Mac finally giving it away,believe it when I see it although at 47 times maybe up.
,Is Boglis work related perhaps,big loss all right,wouldn't have thought the Oaks boys were that old,can anyone advise?

Never hear much from them mate,well run club but pretty weak on field,certainly need an influx of quality players,nice new rooms but probably the worst ground in the comp.
Gordie Mac finally giving it away,believe it when I see it although at 47 times maybe up.
,Is Boglis work related perhaps,big loss all right,wouldn't have thought the Oaks boys were that old,can anyone advise?

You'd think Boglis would be work related because he loves that club and I couldn't see him playing anywhere else. Agreed with Street and Mohan, neither of them appear that old especially Mohan I wouldn't have thought he would be any older than early 30's. Street has been the quarterstone for that side over the last few years and Mohan their best player last year, will be hard to stay up in contention without those two guns.

Mohan is a shock, he's a quality player. Heard Boglis was unhappy there and looking to move. Haywood an interesting move to oaks.

If the Boglis thing is right then every Subbies club would be after him,definately good enough for premier cricket should he choose to go in that direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back