Subbies 2011/12

This posted on the VTCA. Were these planned depatures SS?

Can confirm Regan Buckley as captain for this season even though he's not a recruit because he played for Carnegie last season. Aaron Fenton and Matthew Hawley from Kingston are coming across. Tim Dodgson is their non playing coach. No news on Checker yet.

This posted on the VTCA. Were these planned depatures SS?

Can confirm Regan Buckley as captain for this season even though he's not a recruit because he played for Carnegie last season. Aaron Fenton and Matthew Hawley from Kingston are coming across. Tim Dodgson is their non playing coach. No news on Checker yet.
Sorry boys, was logged out!

Yes, looks like we've lost both. Hawley wasn't coming back so we have replaced him, I think we have certainly upgraded. Fenno is a big loss, can turn a game, however, was offered big dollars to cross, just cannot compete with that!

Grenville has a history of wearing out his welcome wherever he goes. Sunshine terminated his contract before season's end, but it was revealed at Sunshine's recent AGM, due to persistent questioning by a life member, that he still walked away with a little over $10K. Good money down the drain!

Sorry boys, was logged out!

Yes, looks like we've lost both. Hawley wasn't coming back so we have replaced him, I think we have certainly upgraded. Fenno is a big loss, can turn a game, however, was offered big dollars to cross, just cannot compete with that!

I see Twitter has you guys securing the services of 2 bowlers from Vanauta(??) and a keeper/bat from the UK. What's the standard of cricket like in Vanauta??

I see Twitter has you guys securing the services of 2 bowlers from Vanauta(??) and a keeper/bat from the UK. What's the standard of cricket like in Vanauta??
Keeper/bat is coming, will bat in our middle order. Vanuatu boys not confirmed at this point. On a par with the PNG boys, definately up to subbie standard.

VTCA transfer page has Chris Pearce from Moorabbin heading to Clayton. Bean from Werribee heading to Point Cook.

Also looks like that flog McKay from Broady has gone to Port Melbourne in the VTCA. Any news on the top couple of teams in the north? Whos looking strong, or more my point weak? It would be nice to be competative this year.

Disappointing for Ormond. Where's he headed to now, do you know?
No idea, im not sure how he has going to command to much cash the bloke has only played 7 first xi premier games and taken 4 wickets for lots. I dont think Ormond will be to stressed. Hows Caulfield looking? Not heard much, they lost King, anyone else? Malvern also been quiet??? Kew might have lost a few as well!

No idea, im not sure how he has going to command to much cash the bloke has only played 7 first xi premier games and taken 4 wickets for lots. I dont think Ormond will be to stressed. Hows Caulfield looking? Not heard much, they lost King, anyone else? Malvern also been quiet??? Kew might have lost a few as well!
My mail is he isn't much chop so don't know how you can expect cash.

Caulfield have lost King and Thomas has retired, not sure if there were any other up and coming pace bowlers. Have heard Allen has retired at Malvern and Chardy may not be playing this year.

Back