subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

All quiet on the western front bucket,Castenada from Ivanhoe back to Broady,David Tate coaching Preston.
Why don't clubs update their websites more often?,all clubs should have made appointments by now but don't publicise them,gives me the tom tits.
I mean check out Werribee's site and they'll be telling us the fixture for 2005 is now out,wtf?
Hopefully once preseason starts some news will filter through.

All quiet on the western front bucket,Castenada from Ivanhoe back to Broady,David Tate coaching Preston.
Why don't clubs update their websites more often?,all clubs should have made appointments by now but don't publicise them,gives me the tom tits.
I mean check out Werribee's site and they'll be telling us the fixture for 2005 is now out,wtf?

Piston Broke;227275 said:

yer tate to preston love your work p/b.....tom tits.....brad pits.....arm pits......bahahaha

no 1 new at willy:rolleyes:

Piston Broke;227275 said:

yer tate to preston love your work p/b.....tom tits.....brad pits.....arm pits......bahahaha

weapons05/06;227281 said:

when does pre season start at taylors lakes brown doggy dog??

weapons05/06;227281 said:

when does pre season start at taylors lakes brown doggy dog??

I think it has been left up to the one and only c*&t face to get this thread back to its lofty heights of last season..

any further movements of players / coaches??

Has Brown to the d o g g decided weather or not he's moving on to greener pastures yet? I think the whole cricket world is holding its breath on that one

Yours in cricket
C.Face

I think it has been left up to the one and only c*&t face to get this thread back to its lofty heights of last season..

Has Brown to the d o g g decided weather or not he's moving on to greener pastures yet? I think the whole cricket world is holding its breath on that one

Yours in cricket
C.Face

C.Face;232016 said:

Yours in cricket
C.Face

Lofty heights they were c.face.
Hopefully i can speak for browny and say no he isn't because he has been at training both sessions so far.
Anything happening in Melton?

C.Face;232016 said:

Yours in cricket
C.Face

Hopefully i can speak for browny and say no he isn't because he has been at training both sessions so far.

Well thats fantastic news for subbies if we can keep such amazing players in our comp..

No real news other than C.face currently leading the competition in the green jersey standings on 195 points.

A couple notable mentions for the first few sunday morning sessions must go out to choco (chucko), and also a bloke who may or may not have woken up with a stale crumpet...

C.Face

Well thats fantastic news for subbies if we can keep such amazing players in our comp..

No real news other than C.face currently leading the competition in the green jersey standings on 195 points.

A couple notable mentions for the first few sunday morning sessions must go out to choco (chucko), and also a bloke who may or may not have woken up with a stale crumpet...

C.Face

Young Willi Lad;232121 said:

yer dont hold your breath.....end of the day the thought of leaving my premiership teamates got the better of me...i dont know if you'd boys would understand that.....what was i thinking.....:eek:

go willy

Young Willi Lad;232121 said:

yer dont hold your breath.....end of the day the thought of leaving my premiership teamates got the better of me...i dont know if you'd boys would understand that.....what was i thinking.....:eek:

go willy

How will Preston go this year?? Picked up David Tate, will they be able to bowl sides out or do they need some more quality batters??

How will Preston go this year?? Picked up David Tate, will they be able to bowl sides out or do they need some more quality batters??

Sainter;232628 said:

By the sounds of things i dont think anyone cares for Preston..

Sainter;232628 said:

C.Face;233575 said:

You've still got it face old mate.yes a big welcome to your favourite kok rider the one and only knobjockey.
Just on Melton I was driving down leafy falcon drive the other day and I happened upon stoo running at a fair clip too(had the johnnybirt off and it was 7 degress) Looks in great order so expect big things from him.
There is also a saying getting around the MCC at the moment to the tune of" 08-09 is disco time" Not sure what its all about but its really catching on.
Looking forward to getting down there now I have the chance-see you and harrison then.

C.Face;233575 said:

You've still got it face old mate.yes a big welcome to your favourite kok rider the one and only knobjockey.
Just on Melton I was driving down leafy falcon drive the other day and I happened upon stoo running at a fair clip too(had the johnnybirt off and it was 7 degress) Looks in great order so expect big things from him.
There is also a saying getting around the MCC at the moment to the tune of" 08-09 is disco time" Not sure what its all about but its really catching on.
Looking forward to getting down there now I have the chance-see you and harrison then.

great to see the Kew boys picking up some quality players this year, Francis Gill Shane Collins and Nick Sharp, looks like they are the real deal.

great to see the Kew boys picking up some quality players this year, Francis Gill Shane Collins and Nick Sharp, looks like they are the real deal.

ronaldo23;234628 said:

Is that the same Shane Collins that played for Northcote and is from Numurkah?? If so pretty handy pick up. Can make bucket loads of runs.

ronaldo23;234628 said:

Is that the same Shane Collins that played for Northcote and is from Numurkah?? If so pretty handy pick up. Can make bucket loads of runs.

yeh collins from northcote...his is a gun...and sharp can tear apart an attack

i hear rowe is also down there...

yeh collins from northcote...his is a gun...and sharp can tear apart an attack

i hear rowe is also down there...

I'm very much interested Death Wish,

I dont care for my club too much.
I'd be looking for at least $800 a game,
batting at 3, and bowling 15 -20 overs per game.

Im the man for the job, just ask me..

C.Face

I'm very much interested Death Wish,

I dont care for my club too much.
I'd be looking for at least $800 a game,
batting at 3, and bowling 15 -20 overs per game.

Im the man for the job, just ask me..

C.Face

Went down too watch the a praccy game between melton and sunshine united down at melton on the weekend hoping too see the new recruit. But he wasn't playing so me and a few others didn't watch for long before taking of in our van crusade we had goin. Ha HA

Did get the cahnce to see a little bit and was very interesting. Witnessed a club legend trying to pull a half volley!! Mite want to put that shot away champ. And the fielding coach dropping catches. So all the talk we have heard didn't look like it was goin to get backed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went down too watch the a praccy game between melton and sunshine united down at melton on the weekend hoping too see the new recruit. But he wasn't playing so me and a few others didn't watch for long before taking of in our van crusade we had goin. Ha HA

Did get the cahnce to see a little bit and was very interesting. Witnessed a club legend trying to pull a half volley!! Mite want to put that shot away champ. And the fielding coach dropping catches. So all the talk we have heard didn't look like it was goin to get backed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back