Subbies season 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Subbies season 09/10

southern sledge;378151 said:
Can anyone confirm that Simon Beshara was reported last week while batting. If he was he's not setting a great example to the young players at Ormond.

That Beshara is without a doubt the biggest knob going around in subbies. Having played him of recent times I beleive he has no idea what he is doing on the field as captain and only plays in a weak team so he can have personal glory. I dont think playing in a premiership would motivate him. Taking 30 wickets and 400 runs and finishing bottom would !

The Duke;378429 said:
That Beshara is without a doubt the biggest knob going around in subbies. Having played him of recent times I beleive he has no idea what he is doing on the field as captain and only plays in a weak team so he can have personal glory. I dont think playing in a premiership would motivate him. Taking 30 wickets and 400 runs and finishing bottom would !
Thats what seems to happen every year

The Duke;378429 said:

Just guessing but sounds like you're from Williamstown - all out for 140. He must be doing something right as a captain.

Are you suggesting that he should move to a stronger club to chase a flag?

Surely there are better players we can talk about.

Bentley1930;378485 said:
Just guessing but sounds like you're from Williamstown - all out for 140. He must be doing something right as a captain.

Are you suggesting that he should move to a stronger club to chase a flag?

Surely there are better players we can talk about.

hahaha i dont think so tim.........

all out for 140 im not sure how the game ended.........???? draw maybe like all games that round.....who gives a rats arse......

look at melton and willy from the last 2 sides from the west to take out the ultimate glory with 1 gun/captian(with a good cricket brain) and the rest were good subbies players.......lets be honest.......hahahaha:eek:

maybe when you say (stronger club) clubs who have players who play for thier club not themselves.........????imo they are the stronger clubs.......

thoughts........???

weapons05/06;378522 said:
hahaha i dont think so tim.........

all out for 140 im not sure how the game ended.........???? draw maybe like all games that round.....who gives a rats arse......

look at melton and willy from the last 2 sides from the west to take out the ultimate glory with 1 gun/captian(with a good cricket brain) and the rest were good subbies players.......lets be honest.......hahahaha:eek:

maybe when you say (stronger club) clubs who have players who play for thier club not themselves.........????imo they are the stronger clubs.......

thoughts........???

No doubt that stronger clubs contain players who play for the club and not themselves....thats a given. Must have a captain with a good cricket brain like Sheeds (helps that the blokes a gun also). Agree with weapons that if you can surround a gun bowler and bat with players that are good subbies players, you will go a decent distance.

I would dare say that in any event the teams that have won flags in the last 5 or so yrs wouldnt have beshara at their clubs no matter what kind of figures he is putting up. Hes to distracting and destructive on the kids of the club and while ormand continue to house the flat track bully they will go nowhere. I did hear that the committee was split as to whether or not to keep him....obviously went the wrong way.

Westy;378573 said:
No doubt that stronger clubs contain players who play for the club and not themselves....thats a given. Must have a captain with a good cricket brain like Sheeds (helps that the blokes a gun also). Agree with weapons that if you can surround a gun bowler and bat with players that are good subbies players, you will go a decent distance.

I would dare say that in any event the teams that have won flags in the last 5 or so yrs wouldnt have beshara at their clubs no matter what kind of figures he is putting up. Hes to distracting and destructive on the kids of the club and while ormand continue to house the flat track bully they will go nowhere. I did hear that the committee was split as to whether or not to keep him....obviously went the wrong way.

Well put Westy, while he is at Ormond they will go nowhere. End of matter.

maybe SS, but ur a shite little stinky ****
and ur teams never gonna do anything
weapo is the real deal

Westy;378573 said:

so i was a good subbies player.......yessssssss.......you agreed with me hahahaha;)

onemoreover;377507 said:
Thats a shame, I think you would be a very handy T20 bowler. But the back is important, can't be silly with it for sure.

Ah, you are far too kind mate.

It is, and it is really frustrating as I was just starting to feel like I was securing a spot in the 1sts.

Assuming the weather is kind,Sundays one dayers look interesting.
The se fixtures usually throw up a surprise or two,so here goes,
Willy vKingston Saints-could well be the visitors first time at Willy,probably get a rousing reception from the locals and a drubbing as well.
Elsty v Caulfield-looks a close one but can't go past the visitors.
Ormond v Sunshine-clash of the titans here,maybe Ormond but who knows?
Moorabbin v Melton-the reigning premiers just keep getting the job done,can't go past them although Moorabbin go ok.
Yarra v Werribee-with Love and Thomas firing maybe Yarra to win.
Altona v Broady-A's too good.
Brighton v Malvern-the pick of the round I reckon,Malvern with the stronger batting line up to get the points.
Should be some bumper crowds out and about on Sunday,good luck to all.

Beshara one game ban
two game suspended sentence until December 2010

didn't get more because they put up a fight about him trying to make the club better and improving the younger blokes.

top role model :confused:

concrete;379334 said:
Beshara one game ban

didn't get more because they put up a fight about him trying to make the club better and improving the younger blokes.

How does bowling 40 overs a game improve the club and younger players?

Tipping time for Round 7,some interesting games starting with ,
Yarra v Elsty-line ball,both sides in form,Love probably the recruit of the year to just give Yarra the edge.
Altona v Ormond-no Beshara?,no hope,A's looking for all ten.
Moorabbin v Willy-The Gulls have to win to keep any finals hopes alive and with Sheedy firing they might win a tight one.
Brighton v Melton- expect Melton to bounce back after their capitulation against Altona.
Malvern v Sunshine-Shudder to think how many the Roosters might make on that sardine can albeit a scenic sardine can,another ten point game.
Broady v Caulfield-although Broady try hard they'll be no match for a powerful Caulfield.
Werribee v kingston Saints-the visitors are going to have to leave at sparrows to get there at a reasonable hour,alas it'll all be for nothing as Werribee will take the points here.
Good luck all

concrete;379334 said:
Beshara one game ban

hahahaha classic......

go willy......and deer park ardeer..........;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back