The Covid Menace.

That does not sound at all good mate. Bloody anti-vaxers. Selfish and stupid.:mad: Cant they grasp the fact that being vaxed.. regardless of what is used.. is safer than no vax at all. We may also end up having Novavax too as our booster jab.
Is that possible to get a dead vaccine on top of an mRNA? So far it's been the other way round.

I'm waiting for my third Pfizer/BioNTech shot due in Dec/Jan and so are a lot of other people. This country is in a deplorable state with infection figures soaring and reaching unprecedented levels, ICUs being almost fully occupied predominantly by those not vaxed. 4,000 beds in ICUs cannot be used anymore because thousands of nursing staff have quit their jobs. That's why nobody of them will be sacked if they refuse to be vaxed.
There's talk about regional shutdowns again. The vaccination process has virtually come to a standstill because no one is taking any measures. This country is in a pretty mess and winter hasn't even started yet. :rolleyes:
Very similar here Thomas. There's lots of pregnant women in ICU because they are refusing the jabs, only last week a new mum died in ICU after having her baby via C-section, she leaves behind her husband and 4 young daughters, plus the new born she never met.

So it's the younger people in your country, too, who get infected most. Are they vaxed?
Another question: Why are cases soaring in spring when people can meet and be active outdoors again?
No it's a mixture of those who are anti vaxxers aka tin foil hat wearers, and protesters who are against the mandates for work.

83.20% of people 16 and over in Australia are fully vaccinated as of today Nov 16.
Yes Thomas to my knowledge our under 16s down to 11 have already had at least one dose while the under 11s start this week. So we are well on track for national 90%+ herd immunity.

Back