The Covid Menace.

My friend in Austria is saying that unvaxxed people are going into restricted movements. And rightly so! Why should vaxxed people mix amongst the unvaxxed, I hope my country follows suite.👍

Jess what is the UK double dose numbers?

Our unvaxed will get a reprieve from restrictions only when our national d/d rate reaches what our health experts want. 90% has been mentioned.

Jess what is the UK double dose numbers?

Our unvaxed will get a reprieve from restrictions only when our national d/d rate reaches what our health experts want. 90% has been mentioned.
I don't know the statistics Richie, but I know the vaccination venues are still busy.

I heard in our news that a surgeon in London who was double jabbed has died of the virus. Not sure if he had his booster jab but maybe his vaccines were starting to wear off and he was due a booster.
On another note, one of my colleagues had Covid, she's also double jabbed, she said she felt like she had a very bad cold. Her husband had Covid too and is also double jabbed, he barely had any symptoms.

I heard in our news that a surgeon in London who was double jabbed has died of the virus. Not sure if he had his booster jab but maybe his vaccines were starting to wear off and he was due a booster.
On another note, one of my colleagues had Covid, she's also double jabbed, she said she felt like she had a very bad cold. Her husband had Covid too and is also double jabbed, he barely had any symptoms.
This is what makes the virus so tricky. People contracting it will show different reactions which is why antivaxers argue that it's harmless and sweeping measures be not justified.
We'll be going into another regional lockdown as from Monday lasting till 15 Dec. Clinics are more than full and there's a national state of emergency.

That is concerning. I was hearing that once you are double vaxed and you are positive that it is very unlikely you will require hospital care.

If anyone knew how vital a booster was it 'd be a doctor. Are the medical big wigs steering us wrong by asking us to wait so long for the booster after the second jab? I figure the longer the wait the greater chance of infection. How do you say Thomas.

Last edited:
That is concerning. I was hearing that once you are double vaxed and you are positive that it is very unlikely you will require hospital care.

If anyone knew how vital a booster was it 'd be a doctor. Are the medical big wigs steering us wrong by asking us to wait so long for the booster after the second jab? I figure the longer the wait the greater chance of infection. How do you say Thomas.
Over here the jury had long been out on who needs a booster. First, they said only the vulnerable of all age groups plus the over 70s need to get it. This week it was strongly suggested that everyone from the age of 18 should get a third jab. All this is based on evidence from Israel.
As for the duration of the immunisation it was said early that it will dwindle after six months. Now it is even suggested renewing it after five months. I'm glad that my MIL will be getting her booster on Wednesday after nine months.
Our booster campaign has started much too late and now we're being in this mess.

Also Richie, I heard that pensioners are dying, presumably their double jabs are starting to wear off too, reckon boosters are needed sooner.

This is what makes the virus so tricky. People contracting it will show different reactions which is why antivaxers argue that it's harmless and sweeping measures be not justified.
We'll be going into another regional lockdown as from Monday lasting till 15 Dec. Clinics are more than full and there's a national state of emergency.
You stay safe Thomas, never let your guard down.
I'm just waiting for an announcement to say we're going into restrictions or lockdown.

My state has dropped under 200 cases now but Victoria is still recording about 1k of cases as it has been badly run by a bloke bordering on communism. We call him "Chairman Dan".

You both stay safe in lockdown.

My state has dropped under 200 cases now but Victoria is still recording about 1k of cases as it has been badly run by a bloke bordering on communism. We call him "Chairman Dan".

You both stay safe in lockdown.
lockdowns and pandemics happen.
Dan andrews is not a dictator.
Respectively go live or holiday in china and workout that they are under a military rule.

Thomas, Richie do you have the flu jab in your countries?
We have it here, it's free for the over 50s, anyone under 50 can pay for one.

Back