VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

Bagsofwickets;209889 said:
looks like we'll get a full game in saturday with this hot sun dizz.. was hoping for it to piss down rain all today, tmrw and saturday so we could get on the turps nice and early and start our wake as our season is over and cant play finals!

Weather looking unpredictable tomorrow - covers on or off, dodgy results. Could be a busy couple of late nights at VTCA house next week.

I'm sure you will be allright though Billy B, you probably know the local pizza, chinese, greek take away numbers off by heart.

Bagsofwickets;209889 said:
looks like we'll get a full game in saturday with this hot sun dizz.. was hoping for it to piss down rain all today, tmrw and saturday so we could get on the turps nice and early and start our wake as our season is over and cant play finals!

Weather looking unpredictable tomorrow - covers on or off, dodgy results. Could be a busy couple of late nights at VTCA house next week.

I'm sure you will be allright though Billy B, you probably know the local pizza, chinese, greek take away numbers off by heart.

southern sledge;210108 said:
South A Team of the year.

1 shane piercy
2 jon weinstock
3 troy lamb
4 kristian cook
5 keith kell
6 michael scott
7 adan khawaja
8 daniel onas
9 martin wrodarczyk
10 john seery
11 adam ray

Would give the Southern senior side a run for its money.
Big lack of bowlers in the South especially spinners and team would be in trouble if Khawaja got called.

surely the pommie quick from cheltenham would be in the side. very, very slippery. he broke two helmets and a box when we played them. also take out scott and put in bird from murrumbeena or pemberton from highett.

1 shane piercy
2 jon weinstock
3 troy lamb
4 kristian cook
5 keith kell
6 michael scott
7 adan khawaja
8 daniel onas
9 martin wrodarczyk
10 john seery
11 adam ray

Big lack of bowlers in the South especially spinners and team would be in trouble if Khawaja got called.

surely the pommie quick from cheltenham would be in the side. very, very slippery. he broke two helmets and a box when we played them. also take out scott and put in bird from murrumbeena or pemberton from highett.

ItDontSpin;210187 said:
Scott has the 2nd best av after Lamb,Birds top score is only 41 and Pemberton scored 116 in one round being dropped 8 times.Scott also had the 2nd top average last year and has been consistent,i think he's a pom as well.
Cheetham is 10th in the averages and his strike rate is 17th best in South A.
Parkdale's Seery would have to be a chance too.

ItDontSpin;210187 said:
Scott has the 2nd best av after Lamb,Birds top score is only 41 and Pemberton scored 116 in one round being dropped 8 times.Scott also had the 2nd top average last year and has been consistent,i think he's a pom as well.
Cheetham is 10th in the averages and his strike rate is 17th best in South A.
Parkdale's Seery would have to be a chance too.

1 shane piercy
2 jon weinstock
3 troy lamb
4 kristian cook
5 keith kell
6 michael scott
7 adan khawaja
8 daniel onas
9 martin wrodarczyk
10 john seery
11 adam ray

Cook is an opener... I would swap he and Piercey, and there is probably no need for Kell if Weinstock is in the team. Cheetham is a must in the side and I reckon a case could be made for any one of Bird, Pemberton and even Sutcliffe

1 shane piercy
2 jon weinstock
3 troy lamb
4 kristian cook
5 keith kell
6 michael scott
7 adan khawaja
8 daniel onas
9 martin wrodarczyk
10 john seery
11 adam ray

Cook is an opener... I would swap he and Piercey, and there is probably no need for Kell if Weinstock is in the team. Cheetham is a must in the side and I reckon a case could be made for any one of Bird, Pemberton and even Sutcliffe

BakersDozen;210010 said:
I dont care , im out , 55 off 30 balls and a dodgy run out with the bloody bowler touching it on his follow thru.
I hope it pours down as we will struggle now that im out as with tocka and only 1 SMART person to follow.

Bakes herd the wicket wasnt up 2 standard ? 13 wickets in a day on that road whats going on ?

BakersDozen;210010 said:
I dont care , im out , 55 off 30 balls and a dodgy run out with the bloody bowler touching it on his follow thru.
I hope it pours down as we will struggle now that im out as with tocka and only 1 SMART person to follow.

Bakes herd the wicket wasnt up 2 standard ? 13 wickets in a day on that road whats going on ?

NoBall;209948 said:
Mark my words - no full days play on Saturday. Everyone will get some time on the gas, hopefully in time for the main race.

Trust me, I looked up the NASA website.

If thats the case,how many or who should retire at the end of this game from your clubs or opposition clubs ?

NoBall;209948 said:
Mark my words - no full days play on Saturday. Everyone will get some time on the gas, hopefully in time for the main race.

Trust me, I looked up the NASA website.

If thats the case,how many or who should retire at the end of this game from your clubs or opposition clubs ?

century scorer;210213 said:

Pickering , Dalkin , McCarthy , Pacoli , DUDDeridge x 2 , Bouchier , Boyle , Kelly , Ion , McInnes x 2 , Semerzidis , and Robert Harvey.

century scorer;210213 said:

Pickering , Dalkin , McCarthy , Pacoli , DUDDeridge x 2 , Bouchier , Boyle , Kelly , Ion , McInnes x 2 , Semerzidis , and Robert Harvey.

BakersDozen;210270 said:

Pacholi and Boyle could play on, maybe one more season, but surely that Turner from the money club YCCC, should give it away.

BakersDozen;210270 said:

Pacholi and Boyle could play on, maybe one more season, but surely that Turner from the money club YCCC, should give it away.

all the keilor smartasses might be a bit quiet this week - seriusly u beat the bottom 4 sides and say your getting on a roll - what a joke.

as expected SCCC and YCCC win - good teams have a habit of doing that.

all the keilor smartasses might be a bit quiet this week - seriusly u beat the bottom 4 sides and say your getting on a roll - what a joke.

as expected SCCC and YCCC win - good teams have a habit of doing that.

Kblack&white;210451 said:
well they've made the top for my friend! stop being silly!

I hear South Caulfield pulled up stumps 17 overs early so they wouldn't get any more bonus points, finish 4th & play Douttas.

Were they scared to play Yarraville Club again?

Douttas have taken note & are waiting for them!!!

Kblack&white;210451 said:
well they've made the top for my friend! stop being silly!

I hear South Caulfield pulled up stumps 17 overs early so they wouldn't get any more bonus points, finish 4th & play Douttas.

Were they scared to play Yarraville Club again?

Douttas have taken note & are waiting for them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back