Ways to improve BigCricket...help us make the site better

This is 15 posts, not 50. Has been for a while. Are users still not getting new thread privileges?

Well no one seems to know that plus, I remember a number of members not being able to start threads way past the 15 mark as well...

It's just about education really. There should be a thread in the Intro forum, explaining all the gimme's.

Well no one seems to know that plus, I remember a number of members not being able to start threads way past the 15 mark as well...

It's just about education really. There should be a thread in the Intro forum, explaining all the gimme's.

Post it up

I've just joined, site looks interesting.

I'm generally a casual observer when it comes to forums, however I'd like to request / test the waters on whether an 'Indoor Cricket' sub-section can be created. I watch all forms of cricket, but I play Indoor. As such, I'd be interested in learning/sharing hints and tips, etc... from other indoor cricketers.

Cheers!

I'm generally a casual observer when it comes to forums, however I'd like to request / test the waters on whether an 'Indoor Cricket' sub-section can be created. I watch all forms of cricket, but I play Indoor. As such, I'd be interested in learning/sharing hints and tips, etc... from other indoor cricketers.

Cheers!

I think some sort of accommodation for indoor cricket will happen. Just have to work out the best form for it. It would either be a new board or a prefix on an existing board until it grows to require its own board.

Just wondering about the possibility of creating an umpire/umpiring section as I am starting doing some local umpiring this season?

konrad2709 said:

Cheers!

I am huge fan of indoor cricket and play regularly and at a reasonably high level. You are more than welcome to start a thread about the game for sure. :)

Just wondering about the possibility of creating an umpire/umpiring section as I am starting doing some local umpiring this season?

Probably not really needed right now but you're welcome to start a thread on umpiring. At the moment we have a small posting base so we don't have the capacity to fill a board with new posts each day at the present time. I'd suggest starting one on one of the skills or international cricket boards.

Yeah just go for it put it in the tips, drills section, I reckon if you put it in the spin bowling part you'll get a fair bit of comment as we're one of the more active areas

These are the rules

Once you have done 5 days and 15 posts, you get the right to create new threads

Alternatively, once you have been registered 21 days and made at least one post, you get the right to create a threads.

Users get checked once an hour

We had a big issue with spammers a year ago, this was one of two changes that knocked it on the head.

Back