which sport AFL, NRL, or Union

troll3y

I went to my first Super Rugby game the other day! I've liked the Crusaders since long before the Melbourne Rebels came along, so I jumped at the chance to see the two sides play in Melbourne. I was surprised at the support that the Crusaders received -- of the 18,500 crowd, probably almost one-third of it were wearing red and black. I was even more surprised when the Crusaders lost, but I was proud of what the Rebels had done in only their second season in the competition; they've got a good support base with a great culture, and I only hope it grows.

Renegadesfan

Also known as Sooz
Am a big AFL fan. Barrack for north melbourne. Loves watching the roos play both live and on tv. I also am a melbourne victory member. My epl team is liverpool. Am not a big fan of nrl but the melbourne storm are my team.

crichead

AFL and cricket are the two biggest in my books. Go Fremantle Dockers, and Brisbane Heat in the BBL. I follow North Queensland in NRL, Brisbane Roar in the a-league and Reds in union. But AFL and cricket are still the most important by far. EPL would have to be Leicester city...