which sport AFL, NRL, or Union

I went to my first Super Rugby game the other day! I've liked the Crusaders since long before the Melbourne Rebels came along, so I jumped at the chance to see the two sides play in Melbourne. I was surprised at the support that the Crusaders received -- of the 18,500 crowd, probably almost one-third of it were wearing red and black. I was even more surprised when the Crusaders lost, but I was proud of what the Rebels had done in only their second season in the competition; they've got a good support base with a great culture, and I only hope it grows.

Am a big AFL fan. Barrack for north melbourne. Loves watching the roos play both live and on tv. I also am a melbourne victory member. My epl team is liverpool. Am not a big fan of nrl but the melbourne storm are my team.

AFL and cricket are the two biggest in my books. Go Fremantle Dockers, and Brisbane Heat in the BBL. I follow North Queensland in NRL, Brisbane Roar in the a-league and Reds in union. But AFL and cricket are still the most important by far. EPL would have to be Leicester city...

Back