Willy Comp 2011/2012

The umpires you can cope with as they are bad for both teams...however if you lose the toss in a two dayer and bat the second week.... The council didn't roll the wicket.. The covers have a hole in them or they got stuck in the rooms and no one has the key....no one knows how to turn the sprinklers off etc, etc, etc,.....The VTCA are soft on these issues if you protest!

They have a procedure to follow, i dont think any club will get away those excuses

Point Cook won their 1st game due to protest, and the rd1 make up game before xmas they won on protest due to breach of covers rule, so to say the VTCA is soft on these issues is a crock

Were playing the cheats next week and can not wait to turn the tables on this foul mouthed group of cheating dogs.

Were playing the cheats next week and can not wait to turn the tables on this foul mouthed group of cheating dogs.
you are a wanka, 21 is a long way away for your shi#pot club. i think WEST have won 2 GF`s in the last 4 years and you chockers wont win 1 in the next 10 years

you are a wanka, 21 is a long way away for your shi#pot club. i think WEST have won 2 GF`s in the last 4 years and you chockers wont win 1 in the next 10 years
Ease up mate all three sides finished either first or second on the ladder. They can't be that shit surely out of three sides one should win a flag. Oh what's that all 3 have chocked. Poor wimps.

Dejevu for imps V Marby back 2000/01, Made the gf as underdogs and got soundly beaten, great toilers the slatteries and Mr Royston himself, look pretty as bridesmaids by the beach there.

Here comes 21 yes thats right 21...................................who can stop us???????????????????
lolololololololo come on stop it you are killing me "TITB" ....MAYBE GO TO THE CHURCH COMP FOR "21"'............OHHH HOLD ON IS THAT A CHICKEN BONE MAKING ME CHOKE ?...... NO ITS OK ITS JUST ANOTHER "TITB".

21. So close. So so close to gf 21. Good luck next year in the tri series against colts and gellibrand. Hopefully you get 21 there. and hopefully you bring back those cowards who played in the 2s all year and tries to come up and win a flag. What a top night. 21 hahaha well done boys. All the best, love maso. Haha chokers.

We we're inspired by Titb over the past 3 weekends. You drove us to make sure Imps didn't get close to number 21. Thanks mate, you're a detriment to your club!

Ease up mate all three sides finished either first or second on the ladder. They can't be that shit surely out of three sides one should win a flag. Oh what's that all 3 have chocked. Poor wimps.
Well said dumb dumb.............Still not all there are you............poor fat dumb dumb

Back