Australia In South Africa 2014

Who will win the Test series?

• South Africa

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Australia

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You look at Shaun Marsh's record. The two tons he scored, one was on debut, and the other after a long spell away. Both innings would've had less expected of him than the others. I wonder if his results, accounting for injury, are a reflection that he can't hack it when the expectation is put on him?

It's the perfect time to watch cricket for us West Aussies, 4.30 pm start.

Looks like a good toss to win with this batting deck, come on lads.

Boy runs really flowing here like a T20, somethings gotta give here.

oh and Warner leading edge luckily lands safe.

Well played Warner to get 100, stick that up the haters.

And Steyn off the field limping, not sure what's going on there.

Clarke smashed in the forearm now smashed in the side of the face.. He's still going but in all sorts of bother, this is what Test cricket is all about.

Waleed Aly has just made a point on Offsiders that I was about to make about Morne Morkel. About why he's a threatening, but not great bowler. All that battering of Clarke, but he did not get him out.

Roz Kelly must be a CA informer.

Waleed Aly has just made a point on Offsiders that I was about to make about Morne Morkel. About why he's a threatening, but not great bowler. All that battering of Clarke, but he did not get him out.

Thanks for reminding us to watch that it's on over here in a couple of hours.

I'm no fast bowler lol, but watching last night I was confused as to why amongst the barrage he didn't try to pitch the occasional ball up and try and get him out like that as the other option. Pretty sure they showed the pitch map and he didn't even try it once.

Agreed. Can be a good bowler but his bowling average is over 30. Have to say after this series his spot in the side might be on borrowed time.

Thanks for reminding us to watch that it's on over here in a couple of hours.

I'm no fast bowler lol, but watching last night I was confused as to why amongst the barrage he didn't try to pitch the occasional ball up and try and get him out like that as the other option. Pretty sure they showed the pitch map and he didn't even try it once.
From memory, I think that's what Waleed said?

Back