Australia In South Africa 2014

Who will win the Test series?

• South Africa

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Australia

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, fantastic catch from Haddin, gotta give it to him he's turned his keeping around which is very impressive at this stage of his career.

You look at Shaun Marsh's record. The two tons he scored, one was on debut, and the other after a long spell away. Both innings would've had less expected of him than the others. I wonder if his results, accounting for injury, are a reflection that he can't hack it when the expectation is put on him?
Got that about right. Weak mind for test cricket

Been away up on the sunshine coast for a week. Loved Warners comments as the SA team have been very ordinary with the ball treatment since the Hansie days. Perfect way to get up their noses. Looks like it worked too as he got a nice century to rub salt into the wound.

Faf going for a clean pair of underpants lol.

Australia in a great position now with SA at 4 for 131.

I wonder what lead Clarke will be looking for, probably something like 450+ I guess. This where Warner's scoring rate is so handy in this situation.

Terrible running from Rogers to get himself out there, he finds some strange ways to get dismissed. Thought that they may have sent Watson out there instead of Doolan, hopefully he can get going anyway.

2 down for nothing already??? Please. Spare me! Not enjoying this rejuvenated Australian side. Were they even trying to get Warner out???

Proteas are 3/15 at tea, chasing 511 for victory. Petersen, Smith and Elgar already back in the shed.

Back