DVCA Barclay Shield 2010/11

Re: DVCA Barclay Shield 2010/11

cold case;405199 said:
Lets talk about me. I'm 40 and 120 kilos. 115 before I went to Bali 2 weeks ago!
Unfortunately, only the older blokes, excluding 1 or 2 mid 20 players can play.

You did well to get out of that lightly. When i went last year for my honeymoon, I went for early morning walks every day, and ate sensibly. Got home a couple of weeks later and 7 kilo's heavier. Must of had way too Quick f**ks and Bintang to realise.
PS - how's that quaddie going mate

serg fernandez;405208 said:
You did well to get out of that lightly. When i went last year for my honeymoon, I went for early morning walks every day, and ate sensibly. Got home a couple of weeks later and 7 kilo's heavier. Must of had way too Quick f**ks and Bintang to realise.
PS - how's that quaddie going mate

Haven't had a bet for 3 weeks. Withdrawals big time. Just got home after a 6 hour delayed flight from Dempasar. Longest night in history. Only 1 would top it , if the Magpies win the flag this year.

ps. 120.6 kgs to be exact. I'm hoping it is 6 kgs of fluid! :eek::eek:

Bundoora;405205 said:
What do you mean again? I only missed one game last year, and that was to give you a chance to beat us:D Drummo nearly did!!

He did. A great innings. You were far too good for us but that knock nearly pinched it.

cold case;405228 said:
Haven't had a bet for 3 weeks. Withdrawals big time. Just got home after a 6 hour delayed flight from Dempasar. Longest night in history. Only 1 would top it , if the Magpies win the flag this year.

ps. 120.6 kgs to be exact. I'm hoping it is 6 kgs of fluid! :eek::eek:

Ah yes, nothing like being stuck in Denpasar airport. How's the 10 million checkpoints you have to go through - bloody disgrace. Looking forward to do it all again in November. Yep, put on 7kg's, and pissed it all out within a week. Same should apply to you unless you stuffed yourself rotten at Poco Loco. So, how many prostitutes did you actually knock back is the real question ?

absoluteglam;404867 said:
Just to be clear, I hate both Riverside and Bundoora for very differing reasons, Bundoora because when I was growing up playing 2's Moorey used to give me grief and he was a lot bigger than me, and Riverside because they rate themselves far too highly for being renowned chokers.

However, we have seen many cocky fellas come through the competition over the last 5 - 6 years that I have played against, and they all end up the same way - a touch embarrassed, and sooking that every team is targeting them.

Mr. Walker - all of the rot you are talking on here will be around the valley by Round 1 and you will cop it from every single team. Fill your bag with Kleenex champ, you'll need them. Looking forward to your reply explaining how tough you are and that you don't care if you get sledged, but I've seen it before, and the waterworks will come at some stage during the year.

Might book myself some tickets for his game against Mernda, I would think that Bakes might just move his marker back a few yards and bowl with the wind on that day......loves a challenge does Bakes, and what more of a challenge than an underperforming goboff!!!!

Can tell you all... i know Daniel Walker... and he really is not much, and wont be in the best in the comp.... a good district 3s cricketer at best... have played with him at Northcote.

Let me tell you, he has spent the last 6 year or so playing kids. Big diference playing men in the valley. Have fun strangler.

talk;405338 said:
Can tell you all... i know Daniel Walker... and he really is not much, and wont be in the best in the comp.... a good district 3s cricketer at best... have played with him at Northcote.

Let me tell you, he has spent the last 6 year or so playing kids. Big diference playing men in the valley. Have fun strangler.

Not surprising, all the feedback from around the traps is that a few of the siders' players have seen through him already....

WanderingUnity;405305 said:
Might book myself some tickets for his game against Mernda, I would think that Bakes might just move his marker back a few yards and bowl with the wind on that day......loves a challenge does Bakes, and what more of a challenge than an underperforming goboff!!!!

Paul Baker isnt even the best Baker in Barclay Shield anymore.

A North Eltham Wanderer calling someone a underperforming goboff.... WOW! That really is funny.

Dan Walker will be more than fine. Training the house down. And looking the goods.

riversider;405404 said:

A North Eltham Wanderer calling someone a underperforming goboff.... WOW! That really is funny.

Dan Walker will be more than fine. Training the house down. And looking the goods.

I agree the Riverside version is far better!

Look maybe i was getting a little far ahead of myself there. haha. Paul is a good bowler. Will be interesting to see what he does with a 4 piece.

riversider;405404 said:

Stop it, please.

You're making a dill of yourself again.

captain cuzz;405407 said:
Stop it, please.

You're making a dill of yourself again.

Oh come on mate have a sense of humour as if im being serious. Bakes is a gun. 40 wickets last year.

riversider;405404 said:

You couldnt be talking about the Bakers you have running around Clapper Town? The ones I have seen are putrid, and before you gob off about my ability, they are putrid by my standard.

100% BULL;405411 said:
You couldnt be talking about the Bakers you have running around Clapper Town? The ones I have seen are putrid, and before you gob off about my ability, they are putrid by my standard.

Pretty sure one of those pudrid bakers cost u a grannie last year.

riversider;405412 said:
Pretty sure one of those pudrid bakers cost u a grannie last year.

There was only one bloke that cost us a grannie, and it wasnt Baker. it was the young bloke, in fact the only bloke in their team to show some grunt. Baker is terrible, you guys should have let him go to Yarrambat when he put in the clearance. Just so I'm clear, he is no good, neither is the old man, yuck. The bloke made 4 consecutive ducks...in grand finals, 4 consecutive ducks.

You may have some good points from time to time, but the Bakers are putrid, PUTRID, cricketers.

100% BULL;405418 said:
There was only one bloke that cost us a grannie, and it wasnt Baker. it was the young bloke, in fact the only bloke in their team to show some grunt. Baker is terrible, you guys should have let him go to Yarrambat when he put in the clearance. Just so I'm clear, he is no good, neither is the old man, yuck. The bloke made 4 consecutive ducks...in grand finals, 4 consecutive ducks.

You may have some good points from time to time, but the Bakers are putrid, PUTRID, cricketers.

Trav is the odd one out here buddy! He'll take a lot of wickets this year!

100% BULL;405418 said:

yeah a king pair against us a couple of years ago too! best thing was i stumped the old prick down leg side in the 2nd dig! one of the proudest momements of my illustrious career! could u imagin the send off he got vaughny???

PremiersAgain;405610 said:
yeah a king pair against us a couple of years ago too! best thing was i stumped the old prick down leg side in the 2nd dig! one of the proudest momements of my illustrious career! could u imagin the send off he got vaughny???

Yeah I can, been on the end of a couple myself. We picked him up cheap the two years earlier for 6 or so. We got into his head and he lost it (as they all did), tried to smash two or three in a row ended up plum LBW on his fourth attempt. Then he got the pair against Creek the following year, then another pair against you guys the year after. I think it was five GF hits for 6 runs. I notice he's turned his hand to Masters Indoor Cricket, probably a good thing.

100% BULL;405659 said:
Yeah I can, been on the end of a couple myself. We picked him up cheap the two years earlier for 6 or so. We got into his head and he lost it (as they all did), tried to smash two or three in a row ended up plum LBW on his fourth attempt. Then he got the pair against Creek the following year, then another pair against you guys the year after. I think it was five GF hits for 6 runs. I notice he's turned his hand to Masters Indoor Cricket, probably a good thing.

He must have been deceived by flight:D

Back