DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good call! L.anderson has quit as coach, but wants to still play, ash wood has retired..he's off to tassie for work reasons.

The rumour I heard is that after running out Ash Wood and then proceeding ( or not proceeding ) to make a 30 balls faced duck, A Stuart is going back to West to face some bowling he can actually score against.

you a
Considering he got reported on the weekend and from what i was told will get 5 matches, are the DVCA able to suspend him for 5 matches in the 13/14 season as its common knowledge he's moving overseas?

I've heard that he is building a house, with two young kids, so you can't really blame him for deciding to pull the pin. I would imagine there will be clubs throwing $$$ at McGann to play. Still a quality player. Anyone have any idea how old he is?
You are taking the piss, aren't you, about suspending the 5 matches to 13/14?
yes Mc Gann quality player, will average 2 to 3 wickets a year in Barclay, any bowler that can take 30 in a season has done well. maybe at he franks with Duggin going and the Bubis connection???????????

The rumour I heard is that after running out Ash Wood and then proceeding ( or not proceeding ) to make a 30 balls faced duck, A Stuart is going back to West to face some bowling he can actually score against.

He better hope that West dont end up in teh valley then, otherwise its another lean year for the pie chucker!

Breaking rumor. The boys from LECC have given a certain 88.6 commentator 8 days to vacate his house. They're claiming it as a boarding house for accommodation for next season's invasion from the Ole Dart:rolleyes:

ATTN : Chickenman

Create a forum about yourself if you wish to pump up your own tyres, no need for the aliases

too much dribble re a bloke who club jumps every 2 years and really hasnt done a lot

ATTN : Chickenman

Create a forum about yourself if you wish to pump up your own tyres, no need for the aliases

too much dribble re a bloke who club jumps every 2 years and really hasnt done a lot
Big bad Harry! I only play in the one day team at Mont however Club Champion last year isnt 2 bad for the chicken man. We can pump up your tyres if you want?

Rumour has it that Money Shield Captain Coach who caused havoc at his club, whom stuck by him.....has now told his club that he will not be playing there next season and is now trying to hawk himself around to other Money Shield clubs. I think the term "buyer beware" certainly applies here!

Rumour has it that Money Shield Captain Coach who caused havoc at his club, whom stuck by him.....has now told his club that he will not be playing there next season and is now trying to hawk himself around to other Money Shield clubs. I think the term "buyer beware" certainly applies here!

There's not many clubs left that snowy hasn't played for.

Mick Lewis - Mernda - $20k

Is that a done deal, or one of the usual - [Insert state player here] is playing for [Insert club here] for $20k.

If its true - Probably the only time I would be thinking "Thank god I play in Money Shield". He will be scary if he is serious and lets a few go.

Who wants to place guesses on where Snowy will end up this year? I'll throw up Mill Park.

Is that a done deal, or one of the usual - [Insert state player here] is playing for [Insert club here] for $20k.

If its true - Probably the only time I would be thinking "Thank god I play in Money Shield". He will be scary if he is serious and lets a few go.

Who wants to place guesses on where Snowy will end up this year? I'll throw up Mill Park.

He'd have to be a chance to play for Port Phillip or Barwon, nice and close to the prisons?

Yeah we have asked him you ************ and he is going to be skipper again next year.

So what other shit have you got??? I might be wrong but I don't think you have a great strike rate when it comes to rumors in the DVCA...
So how is this working out for you? Good to know that you have no idea what your club/players are doing.

I think one of our greatest strengths in the past decade has been our ability to identify and recruit the right people to our club. Willo definately ticks all our boxes, experienced, professional, good character.

I'm not being arrogant when I say this, but if clubs were more diligent in their recruiting and did their homework on players I can guarentee that the competition would be in a better state long term. Paying blokes on ability alone does not work.

How did this one end up for you too? Probably close to Plenty's worst season in quite a few years.

And one from the bull that I thought was good to read.

big backward step for the frangers....

This is a direct quote about the Frangers getting Bubis. Great call there Bull. Shows how good your predictions are.

How did this one end up for you too? Probably close to Plenty's worst season in quite a few years.

And one from the bull that I thought was good to read.

This is a direct quote about the Frangers getting Bubis. Great call there Bull. Shows how good your predictions are.

Stand by the call, the bloke has one of the worse reps in the region and is disliked by many. His GF 66 certainly helped the frangers, and good on them, Ive always liked the way they go about it.

I appreciate your concern for my posts Tongs, however I suggest you focus that astutue cricket brain of yours on the plight of Eltham, you'd hate to get relegated down to 'B' grade.

Stand by the call, the bloke has one of the worse reps in the region and is disliked by many. His GF 66 certainly helped the frangers, and good on them, Ive always liked the way they go about it.

I appreciate your concern for my posts Tongs, however I suggest you focus that astutue cricket brain of yours on the plight of Eltham, you'd hate to get relegated down to 'B' grade.

How can you stand by your comments? You said they will go backwards. They won the flag....
Johnny is also very liked by a number of people within the DVCA, and doesn't have one of the worst reps. That is a massive overstatement and you know it.

Sledge away. the last side you did that to won the flag. What about you talking up the rabble you call Bundoora? You were flying all year and "hadn't got out of second gear yet" and when push comes to shove in the big game you choked like Jenna Jameson.

In fairness, they did lose to LECC both times they played this year. Just sayin'

How can you stand by your comments? You said they will go backwards. They won the flag....
Johnny is also very liked by a number of people within the DVCA, and doesn't have one of the worst reps. That is a massive overstatement and you know it.

Sledge away. the last side you did that to won the flag. What about you talking up the rabble you call Bundoora? You were flying all year and "hadn't got out of second gear yet" and when push comes to shove in the big game you choked like Jenna Jameson.

Its a fair call pulling me up on the "go backwards" comment. I actually couldnt give a schitt about the bloke, however he does have a bad rep, simple as that. If you like him cause he took a few bucks from you guys last century then thats fine, maybe thats why Eltham are in the position they are in.

We hadn't got out of second gear, and unfortunately we still didnt get out of it in the semi. There is a lot of positive to take out of our season, blokes who had a crack and did well know who they are, blokes who had a crack and didnt do well know who they are, and if there are blokes who fall into other categories than they know who they are, I'm a little far removed to make a call. I reckon that three Barclay semi's in 6 seasons, along with a couple of strong 'B' grade seasons has my club well ahead of the pack and thats all I really care about. I bet you'd like to trade places Tongs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back