Grenville Cricket Association

Re: Grenville Cricket Association

jazzio;185148 said:
haha no i will not marry you due to the fact that i know for a fact that you're seeing another woman, im pretty sure that her sir name starts with Mc.

McPhearson rite?

What has this thread been turned into? I thought this was a cricket forum uoi people should be ashamed of what you’ve done you’ve wrecked it for all the loyal bigcricket faithful! Can we please get back to the topic at hand and what we are all hear for CRICKET! and not writing ******** post, accusing/abusing people! Is that all right with you jimmy, muppet#3, gooldy and bigdaddyv

Muppet#3;185153 said:
Gee Bigdaddyv has gone quiet anyone tell me where he has gone? Maybe he might of founded BigRowing or something gay like that! and at the exact same time a new member “gooldy” has appeared! Coincidence? No, I don’t think so unless linton have let there skinners loose to hide behind seniors nicknames I think My Kirby is up to his old tricks again!

quite right muppet that kirby kid mite as well play hop souch at lest that mite be a bit more manly but i guess hes doesnt like that kind of stuff haha

I was just surfing thru the old myspace and have noticed that Linton Gold have just put up a new site. Looks very informative and up vibe.

O.K. tossers, i'm sick and tired of people overlooking my brilliance. It is me the real griff and if you don't believe me just ask housie at our next pyjama party. I am not a croc, i am linton gold, i love all the boys at linton gold and especially you house boy!

griff 5;185172 said:
O.K. tossers, i'm sick and tired of people overlooking my brilliance. It is me the real griff and if you don't believe me just ask housie at our next pyjama party. I am not a croc, i am linton gold, i love all the boys at linton gold and especially you house boy!

I KNEW IT WAS REALLY U GRIFF!!!!!

griff 5;185172 said:

bull******** your jack yeoman everyone knows u are.we all know you a caniving piece of work

Gold_Member;185164 said:
quite right muppet that kirby kid mite as well play hop souch at lest that mite be a bit more manly but i guess hes doesnt like that kind of stuff haha

David David David what a case you are! You type the way you speak which isnt really bigcricket material sorry mate someone had to tell ya before ya complete embarrassed yourself! And bagging isaac and his posts arent the right way to go for you either mate your post arent much better if not worse! good day!
by the way hows laurie?

I heard a rumour that Jack Savige has had a big pre season on the bowling weights and is bowling quicker than ever some say even quicker than housie? can anyone confirm this?:confused:

Gold_Member;185510 said:
ha look how bout you grow some balls and brain, pull your head in.

i am agreinf with gold member here, i probley have more pubic hair than you do hair on your head.

Back