Grenville Cricket Association

Re: Grenville Cricket Association

jimmy;186790 said:
not only is this pete dunne a great batter but an even better bowler... 1 too watch for the futer ladies ;)

pete dunn is a kid who has no morals and would be more use to a cricket club if he was tied to a railway. he bowls half track pies, or full toss pies, either way they get smashed. if he were to bowl to a decent bowler he would be lucky to get less than 15 off his over. as for his batting he can count the number of decent bowlers he hgas faced on his thumbs, so dont go braggin about your batting. maybe if he screwed his head in, set himself a ********en run up and played cricket with the little dignity he has he might do half decent.

jimmy;186785 said:
if he is so good why isnt he playin in the senior ranks in town, you are only bagging the league u play in.

how come your still playing juniors!? oh yeah thats right you need the satisfaction of creaming a little kid to the fense and breaking the poor kids heart because you no you cant do it in tne big leagues (SENIORS)

Brad Schiltz is playing in town wonder how he is going heard he has improved a heap the bloke obviously wants to make a name for himself unlike you low lives so ggod on him!

butters;186798 said:
pete dunn is a kid who has no morals and would be more use to a cricket club if he was tied to a railway. he bowls half track pies, or full toss pies, either way they get smashed. if he were to bowl to a decent bowler he would be lucky to get less than 15 off his over. as for his batting he can count the number of decent bowlers he hgas faced on his thumbs, so dont go braggin about your batting. maybe if he screwed his head in, set himself a ********en run up and played cricket with the little dignity he has he might do half decent.

i think we all need 2 settle down.

Muppet#3;186799 said:
how come your still playing juniors!? oh yeah thats right you need the satisfaction of creaming a little kid to the fense and breaking the poor kids heart because you no you cant do it in tne big leagues (SENIORS)

Brad Schiltz is playing in town wonder how he is going heard he has improved a heap the bloke obviously wants to make a name for himself unlike you low lives so ggod on him!

wouldnt be hard 2 improve from the ******** he was bowling last year

Just to let the GCA Kirton Coach i think Laurie Parker again is it? the O'Brien Duo would be happy to play if not playing for BCA of free on the day free of charge dont worry bout throwing your money around!

jimmy;186792 said:
havent you got a second head too play with or something?

haha geez you're funny. the girls seem to love my two heads. and its also funny, because they are both at least, oh, lets say at east a dozen times better looking than your one. or are you refering to my masive cock? and about getting back to you when you have got a root? do you close your eyes when you root your girlfriend or have a hell of an imagination? i think you should lay off the bong water.

i think we should just leave the passed go and look forward 2 the future.. what do you guys think?

jimmy;186803 said:
Dad thinks i am good

yeh that would be right speacial treatment for petey perfect what are you going to do when he's not there what are you going to do when you have to fend for youself? Or are you going to hide behind you mummy and daddy your ahole life!

butters;186805 said:
haha geez ur funny. the girls seem to love my two heads. and its also funny, because they are both at least, oh, lets say at east a dozen times better looking than ur one. or are u refering to my masive cock? and about getting back to you when u have got a root? do u close ur eyes when you root your girlfriend or have a hell of an imagination? i think u should lay off the bong water.

any hole would be a goal for you pal, lets say even ur own sister

jimmy;186806 said:
i think we should just leave the passed go and look forward 2 the future.. what do you guys think?

Ooh he's cracked boys to easy and this is where i have to leave you's show no mercy just like the crocs will on the weekend!

Muppet#3;186807 said:
yeh that would be right speacial treatment for petey perfect what are you going to do when he's not there what are you going to do when you have to fend for youself? Or are you going to hide behind you mummy and daddy your ahole life!

nope i dont hide

Muppet#3;186809 said:
Ooh he's cracked boys to easy and this is where i have to leave you's show no mercy just like the crocs will on the weekend!

i will bet my pimple cream crocs lose.

Croca;186669 said:
the only reason seniors werent playin u dave is cos we couldn find the funding to buy all the food at lunch. they would have to empty out there pantries

croca you cant talk you are the most unco cricketer i'v seen play the only way you can get into seniours is that the hole team is a pack of retarts then you would fit in perfectly

Gold_Member;186903 said:
croca you cant talk you are the most unco cricketer i'v seen play the only way you can get into seniours is that the hole team is a pack of retarts then you would fit in perfectly

where do you get off dave if you pick on couchy for his inability we'll just have ago back 10times worse bacause you arent that great yourself if you were as good as us you'd be playin in town!

yer dave! well pete if you want to smash my head in like the rumour has it why didnt you say it to my face gutless wonder!

Gold_Member;186903 said:

hahah dave sure im not the best cricketer and i never said i was... but when you say im the most unco well then... you got ****in flogged by me in the wickets so how would ya feel... beatin by a unco. we're playin better this yr already cos there is 20 runs taken off our oppostions score because we dont have you bowling your over wides first over. then 2nd over your over 6 no balls. i could keep goin all day on the amount of wides and no balls you bowled. and now this yr when we have a real captain we dont have any of your negative **** in the field. oh and dave is that why you moved to linton??? cause you fit in perfectly there: bunch of retards, prob able to pay for all the food for ya cause of all the cars they stole the week before.

Muppet#3;186921 said:
yer dave! well pete if you want to smash my head in like the rumour has it why didnt you say it to my face

well if im a gutless wonder why dont you say wat you on this to my face

Croca;186926 said:
hahah dave sure im not the best cricketer and i never said i was... but when you say im the most unco well then... you got ****in flogged by me in the wickets so how would ya feel... beatin by a unco. we're playin better this yr already cos there is 20 runs taken off our oppostions score because we dont have you bowling your over wides first over. then 2nd over your over 6 no balls. i could keep goin all day on the amount of wides and no balls you bowled. and now this yr when we have a real captain we dont have any of your negative **** in the field. oh and dave is that why you moved to linton??? cause you fit in perfectly there: bunch of retards, prob able to pay for all the food for ya cause of all the cars they stole the week before.

For a start sure i bowled like ******** and gave the opposition 20 extra runs but i also made 398 runs with the bat 300 more than you ! You only got wickets because you bowled so late in the game also their were joint captains if you really took any notice so its only half my fault that it was negative, and what kind of statement is that they pay for all the food cause they steal cars we have had two of our cars stolen and we are living in this town so next time you should probably use that odd shaped head and think before you open your mouth and blab on about things that for one isnt even relative to you ! you are just a follower and thats all you will be !

Back