Grenville Cricket Association

Re: Grenville Cricket Association

Muppet#3;186921 said:
yer dave! well pete if you want to smash my head in like the rumour has it why didnt you say it to my face gutless wonder!

and who told you that rumour is true did some carngham scum say that

Muppet#3;186921 said:
yer dave! well pete if you want to smash my head in like the rumour has it why didnt you say it to my face gutless wonder!

and when did the rumor start?

butters;186789 said:
how can you possibly bag the valley when you come from linton. they have about 20 kids at the primary school, a ******** pub, 3/4 of the poputuion of snake valley, and 3/4 of those being related. the only decent thing to come out of linton was a green footy oval, and a good take away shop.
linton gold are yet to win a match, or even come close, and doubt they will even win a game for the season. there only hopes went down the drain first round. what can be said for linton blue is a bit different, credit is payed when due, but is the arrogance nessasary. just because you come form linton, but only a measly gold digger, does not mean you can take credit for linton blues form.

Go and eat a dick butters you homo

FingerzFineLeg Bang3rdMan;186920 said:
where do you get off dave if you pick on couchy for his inability we'll just have ago back 10times worse bacause you arent that great yourself if you were as good as us you'd be playin in town!

I heard that FingerzFineLeg Bang3rdMan has a really crap name on big cricket because he's really crap at cricket and he fields at fine leg and 3rd man because he can't catch a cricket ball. And he's got a custard arm. 2 of them in fact because he's a little weener thats built like a bag of soup bones and everyone picks on him because he's a little skinny runt

Muppet#3;186921 said:

I heard that he's not the only bloke that wants to smash your head in Muppet i heard that everyone doesn't like you because your a muppet u muppet.

p.s and your a little skinner with a little pinny

That's about enough.

Some of the childish crap that has been thrown around in here is utterly ridiculous. Let's get some things straight in here,

• You do not personally or verbally abuse any other member of this forum. Banter is allowed, abuse is not.
  • Using text or SMS speak on here is also not permitted. That type of speak is against the TOS (Terms of Service) of this site and it will not at all be tolerated. Posts that are submitted should be ledgibly written and able to be read by all members of this forum.

Stick to the rules guys, it is not that hard. Anyone who breaks the rules in future risks going on a little holiday from the site and also having the thread closed for good.

Ljp86;186966 said:
That's about enough.

Some of the childish crap that has been thrown around in here is utterly ridiculous. Let's get some things straight in here,

• You do not personally or verbally abuse any other member of this forum. Banter is allowed, abuse is not.
  • Using text or SMS speak on here is also not permitted. That type of speak is against the TOS (Terms of Service) of this site and it will not at all be tolerated. Posts that are submitted should be ledgibly written and able to be read by all members of this forum.

Stick to the rules guys, it is not that hard. Anyone who breaks the rules in future risks going on a little holiday from the site and also having the thread closed for good.
This means all you ********in skinners out there grow up and talk some ********in cricket if ya want to argue and talk about each other go on msn or something :mad:

Gold_Member;186930 said:
For a start sure i bowled like ******** and gave the opposition 20 extra runs but i also made 398 runs with the bat 300 more than you ! You only got wickets because you bowled so late in the game also their were joint captains if you really took any notice so its only half my fault that it was negative, and what kind of statement is that they pay for all the food cause they steal cars we have had two of our cars stolen and we are living in this town so next time you should probably use that odd shaped head and think before you open your mouth and blab on about things that for one isnt even relative to you ! you are just a follower and thats all you will be !

well dave... i bowled 1st drop. is that late in the order for you?? the only reason i ended bowling 1st drop was cause good blokes like mick cain said to your bro that i should be higher... when i know for a fact that your bro didnt want me up there. and yes you are a good batter and im a useless batter so bit harsh there. oh and zac didnt say anythin negative it was only you. im not sayin anymore stuff bout this cos ill end up gettin blocked. so should everyone else... everyone pull there heads in, this big cricket not msn for gods sake

E=mc2;186967 said:
This means all you ********in skinners out there grow up and talk some ********in cricket if ya want to argue and talk about each other go on msn or something :mad:[/QUOTE

yes ok than but dont swear cos lipj86 dont like it

Ljp86;186966 said:
That's about enough.

ohh the big man has steped in, i told all you guys too settle down yesterday...

Schrivalup Andropov;186949 said:
I heard that FingerzFineLeg Bang3rdMan has a really crap name on big cricket because he's really crap at cricket and he fields at fine leg and 3rd man because he can't catch a cricket ball. And he's got a custard arm. 2 of them in fact because he's a little weener thats built like a bag of soup bones and everyone picks on him because he's a little skinny runt

He's 6" 1' and built like a brick ********house not muscel though but he is athletic!

I dunno why pete wants to hit me its just bigcricket i think hes taken it to heart a little to much!

Tip for all BigCricketing punters too Race one the horse is called Apple Lode good run last start on cranbourne cup day back it in!

Muppet#3;186973 said:
He's 6" 1' and built like a brick ********house not muscel though but he is athletic!

I dunno why pete wants to hit me its just bigcricket i think hes taken it to heart a little to much!

Tip for all BigCricketing punters too Race one the horse is called Apple Lode good run last start on cranbourne cup day back it in!

this is goin to be heaps funny when you guys find out that this isnt pete

Gold_Member;186930 said:
For a start sure i bowled like ******** and gave the opposition 20 extra runs but i also made 398 runs with the bat 300 more than you ! You only got wickets because you bowled so late in the game also their were joint captains if you really took any notice so its only half my fault that it was negative, and what kind of statement is that they pay for all the food cause they steal cars we have had two of our cars stolen and we are living in this town so next time you should probably use that odd shaped head and think before you open your mouth and blab on about things that for one isnt even relative to you ! you are just a follower and thats all you will be !

The only reason you made 398 runs is because you never faced a half decent bowler and are a dirty hack!

well the big day has arrived. crocs v linton blue. who will come out victorious and who will be shamed tomoro on bigcricket? all the baggin and abuse comes down to this!

Back