MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

Old School;366539 said:
Pelican, the name suits you, you are a pelican.
I was highlighting to bomber who is on the exsecutive that we will be pulling a side out of the competition.

pull up mate! if you had read what i said, its sad that blokes feel that way, if you love playing for the club it shouldn't matter which ground you play on. you don't stop playing just because theres no shade at the ground. and my remark about the 3 tier stand take it in jest( a bit of comedy) and yes i do agree with you the moreland council are ordinary but haig is just as bad from our end

Hit 4 6;366490 said:
Gee drink a glass of cement and harden the F*** up..... St Mary's played there home game's behind the Zoo for god's sake there was no shade or club rooms, afternoon tea was out of an esky and they didn't whinge or pull out....

The circus is in town, you're a clown!!!
I was highlighting the fact that council have shafted more than one club.
We have played at that ground for 30 years, contributed up to $100,000 the the rooms and grounds only to be shafted by council.
I know that bomber is on the exsecutive and I was letting him know that we are pulling out a side.

Old School;366545 said:
The circus is in town, you're a clown!!!
I was highlighting the fact that council have shafted more than one club.
We have played at that ground for 30 years, contributed up to $100,000 the the rooms and grounds only to be shafted by council.
I know that bomber is on the exsecutive and I was letting him know that we are pulling out a side.

hey we all agree with you that the council has sought of shafted you aswell. but when you say that you are pulling a side because the 2nd ground has no shade and now you have to walk 100 mtrs or so to the other. its pretty funny.

Old School;366479 said:
Bomber, council in their wisdom have allocated us to the ground furtherest from our club rooms. The gound has no shade etc.

I was actually referring to this comment of yours you peanut...

Maybe you shouldn't play cricket but put on a skirt and play netball at least this way you will be in the shade....

Hit 4 6;366561 said:
[/U][/COLOR][/COLOR]

I was actually referring to this comment of yours you peanut...

Maybe you shouldn't play cricket but put on a skirt and play netball at least this way you will be in the shade....

You are really showing that you are a clown, I don't play on the mats, our turf ground is km's from our clubrooms. Will I be playing against you this season?

Is it a full moon or something? Do you lot want to cut out the little snipes and keep it reasonably civil?

I reckon you're about a 'peanut' or comedy phrase away from really starting to piss me off.

mas cambios;366622 said:
is it a full moon or something? Do you lot want to cut out the little snipes and keep it reasonably civil?

I reckon you're about a 'peanut' or comedy phrase away from really starting to piss me off.

lol

Reggie Jackson;366319 said:
WHO?
WHO?
Sunshine will struggle to win a game this year.
They were a pretty good bturf side last year with some good players.
They beat us pretty easy, but its a big jump into aturf unless they have
recruited a few good quality players.

Pattycholi and Taylor are from Yccc in vtca,both money hungry
but can drink.Also think ycw have picked up a couple more
from Yarraville

Old School;366587 said:
You are really showing that you are a clown, I don't play on the mats, our turf ground is km's from our clubrooms. Will I be playing against you this season?

You will be playing against me this year and u will know who i am...

I'll be the one that brings you a netball bib...

s now that everyone has seen the fixture and who's playing where, are there any changes to top 4 predictions??

What is the chance the wickets will be ready this weekend??

RooBoy;367061 said:
s now that everyone has seen the fixture and who's playing where, are there any changes to top 4 predictions??

What is the chance the wickets will be ready this weekend??

I give little chance of turf cricket going ahead this week in the MMVCA. Let worry about getting turf for the following week if we lucky

givemeago;366855 said:
Hey Bomber what happend to RMIT playing turf this season?

pelican player;366972 said:
they are playing turf in the vtca, there 2nds are playing a mats in the mmvca

Where there turf grade, I see they are in the VTCA BI section, now B section is on the other side of town, enjoy the travelling boys, long way to go for a game of cricket. and why only 1 side in VTCA, assuming they half a share of a turf wicket

Opening Batsman;367080 said:
Where there turf grade, I see they are in the VTCA BI section, now B section is on the other side of town, enjoy the travelling boys, long way to go for a game of cricket. and why only 1 side in VTCA, assuming they half a share of a turf wicket

I think its a kick in the face to MMVCA, since they give them the chance to play cricket in the first place, now there goin to play turf in another competition, unless they have a good reason. Personally i was hoping to see how they go coming from the matting comopetition.

Opening Batsman;367080 said:

i think a few of their boys live on that side of town anyway. i will miss playing against john(probably best bat in matting comp) ,ajay,sachin(i kiss my bat after every ball), sameer. always a competitive game against those blokes and always very chatty on and off the field. hopefully dougy high pants keeps playing in their twos though. but goodluck to them anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back