North Division 10/11

Heard a rumour that Shane King is talking with Hoppers Club about terms for next season. No great loss, easily the worst bloke in the comp!

Never played there, Never will play there. I dont mind Shane as a person, Plays it hard on the ground but a good bloke off the ground. Dont know who A1B2C3D4 is, might be a good bloke aswell dont know dont care.
I think there are heaps of players like that.. A1b2c3d4 must be a shit bloke on and off the field Including big cricket..

I dont know who either of you guys are, i was just stating facts, and the facts are that Centrals have the worst blokes in the comp as captain and vice - goes out and struts around in his essendon helmet, give me a break!
I may be a shit bloke, but im no where near the same league as those two!

Who is everyones tips for the Premiership and promotion into Senior?

Hoppers obviously are in the box seat, with Altona North close on the trail - although their batting hasnt really clicked.
Also Keilor Park are looking good and my roughie are Strathmore if they can get their season back on track and make the finals.

What are peoples thoughts?

Who is everyones tips for the Premiership and promotion into Senior?

Hoppers obviously are in the box seat, with Altona North close on the trail - although their batting hasnt really clicked.
Also Keilor Park are looking good and my roughie are Strathmore if they can get their season back on track and make the finals.

What are peoples thoughts?

Hopefully the winner can gather together a good team and head into senior div and do well.
1st and 2nd are strong positions especially with the way the weather has been and being a Saturday Sunday game..
It will be a close battle for 1st and 2nd but yes, keilor park and strathmore will do well too..
Shpuld be a good finish to the season especially with 3 one dayers coming up seeming tomorrow will be called off

Hopefully the winner can gather together a good team and head into senior div and do well.
1st and 2nd are strong positions especially with the way the weather has been and being a Saturday Sunday game..
It will be a close battle for 1st and 2nd but yes, keilor park and strathmore will do well too..
Shpuld be a good finish to the season especially with 3 one dayers coming up seeming tomorrow will be called off

Yeahh there we go, vtca called.. Finish the season with 3 one dayers!

Good Riddance to Centrals & Hopefully Moonee Valley after this weekend. Dont let the door hit you on the way out!

Have it on Good Authority that McCullam is out for Hoppers this week.. could Centrals cause an upset?

a1b2c3d4 you sound like abit of a knob jockey very inconsiderate about centrals there are some great blokes down there! ill give you some odds on cenrals v hoppers hoppers:1/1 w/centrals: 3000/1

Give me a dollar on centrals then. I just think their bowling is capable of running thru a team, and maybe if the total is small enough those W--nkers that coach them might chase it down.

No big loss with centrals and valley given marching orders..
Moving on to better things, finals..
Hoppers v Altona north
Hoppers had an easy win against centrals cementing their place at 1st
Altona north got their pants pulled down by keilor park and just stayed in the 4

Keilor park v strathmore
Keilor park had a strong win against north with a solid performance with bat and ball
Strathmore had a cruisy win against doutta but only managed 9/140ish. Kennedy wasn't damaging with the ball and they made 6/90 in the second dig..

What's your thoughts?

Back