North Division 10/11

Re: North Division 10/11

Just to start it all off again. Who is in line to be top 4 for season 2010/2011 in senior division? My predictions are.........Y.C.C.C (bias), Airport West, Greenvale and Bentleigh if they can handle the travel. Lots of good players in those lists and I think that there is going to be some awesome games amongst not only those teams, but the others as I think that the points system will start to take affect over the the next few seasons. Thoughts?

Bakes 2010;403681 said:
Just to start it all off again. Who is in line to be top 4 for season 2010/2011 in senior division? My predictions are.........Y.C.C.C (bias), Airport West, Greenvale and Bentleigh if they can handle the travel. Lots of good players in those lists and I think that there is going to be some awesome games amongst not only those teams, but the others as I think that the points system will start to take affect over the the next few seasons. Thoughts?
Wrong thread bakes. ;)

century scorer;403808 said:
Stick to TRYING to make runs or get back on your mower
i don't know who you are, but i can confidently say he's made more runs than you so he can do whatever the **** he wants

Thanks Cricket addict. I'm sure century scorer is just some has been that finds it easier to bag blokes on the field from the bar! lol

There are a few going round. The first person to log on as me, was a slightly overweight friend of mine from another club. The others I haven't seen.

I see Hoppers have lost 2 poor performing duds - but picked up Magafis. Does anyone have any mail on their two overseas recruits?

Who are the duds they've lost? I only saw Brodie to Keilor but he's certainly no dud, made 3 hundreds which is more than I've made on the playstation...

Has Magafas headed to Hoppers because they have a TAB on site?

Apparently Borlase to have a year off but certainly no dud, great bat and great bloke!

Will be interesting to see how KP shape up after losing Blanchett, was their best player.

Will also be interesting to see how Strathmore go post Tupper who is new CC of SUCC.

Eliminator;408867 said:
I see Hoppers have lost 2 poor performing duds - but picked up Magafis. Does anyone have any mail on their two overseas recruits?

i heard that fawad bloke "smashes them and bowls pretty handy leggies too"

Tuffas;408949 said:
Apparently Borlase to have a year off but certainly no dud, great bat and great bloke!

Will be interesting to see how KP shape up after losing Blanchett, was their best player.

Will also be interesting to see how Strathmore go post Tupper who is new CC of SUCC.

i think youll find borlase was given the boot. poor attitude

I hear Magafis smashed Willy CY's around in a practice match yesterday - the wicket at Hoppers might just suit him??

Did the Pakistani bloke play against CY's? Is he really much chop?? Heard Hoppers bowling was ordinary??

Had a look at Centrals training during the week, look like they might be out of their depth in North Division.

Eliminator;409742 said:
I hear Magafis smashed Willy CY's around in a practice match yesterday - the wicket at Hoppers might just suit him??

Did the Pakistani bloke play against CY's? Is he really much chop?? Heard Hoppers bowling was ordinary??

Had a look at Centrals training during the week, look like they might be out of their depth in North Division.

Take out Edrich and one of their top order bats and they are out of their depth in any division.

Clutton to St Albans a big loss needed him and Edrich with the Ball to have any chance of being competitive in NTH, but still too early to write 'em completely off, lets wait for 1/2 games n see what they can offer.

Eliminator;409742 said:

I can confirm that Magafas looked in good touch on his way to 50 on a decent deck at Hoppers and will score heavily in that division you would have thought !! great work out for both sides being able to get a game in at this stage !!

Back