Sheffield Shield Thread 2009/2010

Re: Sheffield Shield Thread 2009/2010

thommy_rissole;393731 said:
What is your sig going to be when the Bushrangers win?
I like this one: "Victoria - the greatest state in the country"
or
"Andy MacDonald > James Hopes"

Mate, I'm not sure if you have noticed but I don't have a sig.

Go back and enjoy your crap water, your violent nightlife, your abundance of skinny jean metros, and your shit weather.

eddiesmith;393740 said:
He will provide us with something even better, we wont see him again for about 6 months :D

Was a good decision by the only neutral umpire out there, the QLDer wont give anything

That is a bit rich coming from the guy who isn't sighted for days when the Victorians lose.

:eek::D:rolleyes:

eddiesmith;393716 said:
Sounds like a good idea to me :D

Hopes c Hussey b McDonald

Hopes just showed why he wont play test cricket

Hopes c Hussey b McDonald 17 (18)

McDonald b Hopes 0 (1)

I was only being sarcastic, but Hopes still wins :p

Don't underestimate the Queensland tail. Cutting and Feldman in particular have been in better form than the rest of the line up.

McGain strikes, that's gotta hurt the Bannana Benders.

Bowling McGain :D

6/199 at stumps. Simpson and Cutting are the not-out batsmen on 15 and 1 respectively.

Broad was bowled by McGain late in the day. Ball was looped up and got some dip, Broad played a tired shot, trying to flick wide of mid-on and the ball crept underneath the bat to hit the stumps. It was a good innings from Broad, out for 82.

Game still even at this point you'd think although Queensland's slow batting has hurt them a little. Queensland's tail are all capable with the bat though so the scores should be pretty even when the Bulls are eventually bowled out.

Been a cracking game so far, hopefully we'll see more of the same for the next three days.

LIONS then DAYLIGHT;393745 said:
Mate, I'm not sure if you have noticed but I don't have a sig.

Go back and enjoy your crap water, your violent nightlife, your abundance of skinny jean metros, and your shit weather.

Other than the weather none of those are true. You want crap water go to Adelaide, violent nightlife, Sydney, metros, also Sydney.

You want crap weather go to QLD, must be great fun playing cricket up there with 70% of games washed out with the grounds underwater

LIONS then DAYLIGHT;393785 said:
White is a hack captain - why did he bowl McDonald all day?
If it wasnt such obvious trolling I would give a response, but it makes sense to anyone who understands cricket as to why McDonald bowled so much

LIONS then DAYLIGHT;393785 said:
White is a hack captain - why did he bowl McDonald all day?

what happened to hartley getting a ton........he is like all your other comments sh1t.......;)

go the vics........

yes
of course we are all underwater. at least our whole state is not destroyed when we get torrential rain of up to 30mm/hr.

eddiesmith;393856 said:
You want crap weather go to QLD, must be great fun playing cricket up there with 70% of games washed out with the grounds underwater

Yep, Melboure was underwater after a few minutes of rain a week or two ago.

Must be great living in Melbourne, one minute sun, then the next hail, then the wind.

No fish in Port Phillip Bay, no clean water, no decent cricketers, and no culture.

Back