Sheffield Shield Thread 2009/2010

Re: Sheffield Shield Thread 2009/2010

Can we cut the city vs city rubbish please? Let's just stick to the cricket thanks.

Where is Hopes? Dont tell me he is yet another QLDer who cant handle bowling more than 10 overs, or maybe his long stay at the crease was too much for him

Cutting and Laughlin to get a hattrick each and Swann and Boyce to get the last two, then Queensland chase down 300 in one session to win.

Boris;394026 said:
Cutting and Laughlin to get a hattrick each and Swann and Boyce to get the last two, then Queensland chase down 300 in one session to win.

Pretty tough for Laughlin to get a hat-trick considering he isn't playing.
Go the Vics.

Young Willi Lad;394041 said:
Pretty tough for Laughlin to get a hat-trick considering he isn't playing.
Go the Vics.

Haha oops I meant Feldman.

It's been a good run for the Bulls.

Vics deserve the win after their season/s.

With Wright not available to bowl it will be interesting to see if Victoria survive untill after tea tomorrow whether they will bother with any declaration

When they asked the media manager he said if anyone knows Shippy it will be about 40 minutes to go on day 5 :p

With no Wright maybe we might see some more of White when the Vics bowl again

oh well if i want a beer i guess the closest place to get a good one has to be germany. Victoria has 3 times as many people and still can't make a better beer.

The Victoria cricket team is weak as piss.

They are leading by 620+ and they are still batting, with just over a day's play left.

Kill the match, kill the interest.

Bill Lawry would be loving this, right up his ally to.

Show a bit of guts.

No bowlers so of course they werent going to offer anything up to QLD, 640 off 100 overs, if QLD had any guts they would go for it, nothing to lose but they will kill off any interest in the game so they can boost their averages

brickwaller99;394178 said:
oh well if i want a beer i guess the closest place to get a good one has to be germany. Victoria has 3 times as many people and still can't make a better beer.

Ever heard of Coopers? Or, indeed, any number of micro-breweries?

Back