Subbies 2011/12

gee whizz johnny squizz.........do i go hard or do i tow the line....couldnt care who u are or what you do.....im sure every 1 on here knows who i am if you dont read back the last 400 pages of subbies on this forum and you will work it out........never the less we as a club left what happened on the day in the changerooms.......so get off your high horse and worry about whats going to happen in the near future......

as there are a few appologies floating around i would like 1 from ''you''........because in previous posts i have said fck all about what happened on the day of the game........go back and read through.......so u show some respect.......

mark brown
2 time championship player.....(1 as 12th man)
1 time premiership coach.....

You forgot 2 time failure as coach of Deer Park Ardeer CC (B-Turf) in the Williamstown District CA..................right place at the right time for you, stop spruiking you fukn shit truck.............:D

You forgot 2 time failure as coach of Deer Park Ardeer CC (B-Turf) in the Williamstown District CA..................right place at the right time for you, stop spruiking you fukn shit truck.............:D

cmon boofhead.......i thought we were being nice......

we are all in the same position tits.......

all in all gotta keep having a crack!!!! kew is next on the radar!!!!

gee whizz johnny squizz.........do i go hard or do i tow the line....couldnt care who u are or what you do.....im sure every 1 on here knows who i am if you dont read back the last 400 pages of subbies on this forum and you will work it out........never the less we as a club left what happened on the day in the changerooms.......so get off your high horse and worry about whats going to happen in the near future......

as there are a few appologies floating around i would like 1 from ''you''........because in previous posts i have said fck all about what happened on the day of the game........go back and read through.......so u show some respect.......

mark brown

Gold.

Cut him some slack, boys. Both he and YWL have shown plenty of class on this one. Every man and his dog would have been asking them (and all the Willy boys) what actually happened and there has not been ONE comment or "leak" out of any of them.

And he is right, Ben Wood owes him an apology.

Cut him some slack, boys. Both he and YWL have shown plenty of class on this one. Every man and his dog would have been asking them (and all the Willy boys) what actually happened and there has not been ONE comment or "leak" out of any of them.

When he spruiks like that, I cant help myself, sorry hahaha...............he text me this morning & asked me to go a bit easier on him so I will....poor fella.....:oops:

mark brown
Weapons, you are a flog. Why is it you are back playing Subbies cricket? Williamstown comp had enough of you talking rubbish and smashing all the pies at the Tea break?
Kudos to you...after all, you didnt mention anything about the game in Oak Park...which I must admit seems totally out of character from your good self. Sheeds obviously pulled the reign and warned you blokes (particular you) not to say anything?

Weapons, you are a flog. Why is it you are back playing Subbies cricket? Williamstown comp had enough of you talking rubbish and smashing all the pies at the Tea break?
Kudos to you...after all, you didnt mention anything about the game in Oak Park...which I must admit seems totally out of character from your good self. Sheeds obviously pulled the reign and warned you blokes (particular you) not to say anything?

a bagging then a compliment.......good 1 chump!!!

where do these blokes come from.........????

ps.....try next time........please i try and rate people who give it to me and see if they have any balls to get fairdinkum......

you have been rated on the weapo moneyball..........-7......

cheers

When he spruiks like that, I cant help myself, sorry hahaha...............he text me this morning & asked me to go a bit easier on him so I will....poor fella.....:oops:

why do you think i do it........plenty of mud suckers floating around.......(and thats not including you) i rate you nuts!!!

ching ching sorry will do!!!! hahahaha

look my record as a coach speaks for itself........stats dont lie......although the win loss record for weapo and teams played in absolutely sh!ts me up the wall this year.......not used to it........

back onto the subject.......umpires are now calling on captians before the game to ensure players dont cross the line....personaly i love tough hard cricket the banter the bagging the sledging within the boundries of sportsmanship....so hopefully umpires dont go too over board now........

This week's South East games:

Oakleigh v Endeavour Hills: Oakleigh too much to play for Hills struggling: Oakleigh
Elsternwick v Mt Waverly: Wicks getting job done, Mount would not have been happy to drop one againt Ormond: Elsternwick
Ormond v Kingston Saints: Ormond playing far better cricket, Saints batting still inconsistent, but have plenty to play for: Saints
Croydon v Caulfield: Caulfield keep getting it done, Croydon better after 1st innings: Caulfield
Noble Park v Moorabbin: Noble will welcome back Edmunds x 2, Moorabbin struggling: Noble
Bayswater v Malvern: Bayswater up and down, Roosters have been struggling, Bayswater with no confidence
Box Hill v Brighton: Box Hill the surprise packet for me, Brighton missing class and have dropped off: Box Hill

This week's South East games:

Oakleigh v Endeavour Hills: Oakleigh too much to play for Hills struggling: Oakleigh
Elsternwick v Mt Waverly: Wicks getting job done, Mount would not have been happy to drop one againt Ormond: Elsternwick
Ormond v Kingston Saints: Ormond playing far better cricket, Saints batting still inconsistent, but have plenty to play for: Saints
Croydon v Caulfield: Caulfield keep getting it done, Croydon better after 1st innings: Caulfield
Noble Park v Moorabbin: Noble will welcome back Edmunds x 2, Moorabbin struggling: Noble
Bayswater v Malvern: Bayswater up and down, Roosters have been struggling, Bayswater with no confidence
Box Hill v Brighton: Box Hill the surprise packet for me, Brighton missing class and have dropped off: Box Hill

Potentially some one sided games in the "half" of the comp that is "friendly and incident free". Agree with Super Saint on all counts.
Oak V End Hills - Oakleigh easy. Pinwill over his injury and 2nd place locked down
Elst v Mt Wav - key match of the round. You'd think if Ormond can beat Mt Wav then Elsternwick can as well. Mt Wav might be running out of steam. O'Shea back in the Elsternwick line up making a difference since Xmas.
Ormond v Kingston - Kingston too much to play for and will get the points with the PNG express leading the way
Croydon v Caulfield - Croydon on the slide. Wouldnt matter anyway up against Caulfield
Noble v Moorabbin - if Edmunds is playing then Noble win.
Bayswater v Malvern - how old is Daryl Stranger? Does anybody know? he got them home last week and the sniff of finals for Connell, Collins and Flynn might be enough for them to beat Malvern
BH v Brighton - apparently the LH opener for Box Hill bowls at a decent pace, skittling a few top orders. Add A Blake to that and will be too much for Brighton assuming no sight of Seven again

Friendly and incident free,you mean soft Quickie?,too many public schools over your side of the river,not many public schools in 3023 Weapo?
Just for the record Stranger is 49.
Now a quick look at N/W games in what is an average round really.
Plenty v Coburg-Last chance saloon for the Burgers here,if PV have Granny aspirations they must win this and they should at home.
Kew v Willy-Seagulls right off the boil,looks like being off their ground for so long is finally taking its toll,Kew easily.
Melton - v Werribee-should be easy work for the flag faves,Dean the only stumbling block.
Preston v Sunshine-visitors a chance against a disappointing Bullants side,might even tip them in an upset.
Brunswick v Yarra-Wicks should be comfortable winners here.
Balwyn v Broady-Home side's batting should get them home,hope the Broady boys behave themselves.
Ivanhoe v Altona-probably match of the round,Altona are a bit of an enigma,they win when they shouldn't and vice versa,their deeper batting might get them home.
Nice warm conditions tomorrow,get along to a game!

why do you think i do it........plenty of mud suckers floating around.......(and thats not including you) i rate you nuts!!!

ching ching sorry will do!!!! hahahaha

hahah you idiot........:p

hussler 18 time premiership player

legend arvo tea smasher since 1988...... :D

Players were not under investigation, the game was, Hutchinson got 1 weeks and McKay .
That's the second silliest post I have read for a while. (Ben Woods' debut epistile is still the club house leader).

How many weeks did the game get?

Did somebody out your way stumble across a year 10 Legal Studies Text book? Good Grief!!!!!!!!!!!

Back