The BaggyGreens Thread

Our quicks have saved the batsmen's red blushes and may just have us in the box seat. Removing Stokes cheaply tomorrow is the key as we all saw what he did to us four years ago when he created this aggressive form of Test batting.

What are your views on the non Starc catch that denied Cam Green a much deserved wicket and having us closer to victory.
The ICC rule is archaic and a nonsense in the modern game when fielders slide to catch or field a ball, as it is almost impossible to stop your momentum immediately which happened when Starc, with the catch safely taken over balanced and the ball touched the turf.
Change this rule.

What are your views on the non Starc catch that denied Cam Green a much deserved wicket and having us closer to victory.
The ICC rule is archaic and a nonsense in the modern game when fielders slide to catch or field a ball, as it is almost impossible to stop your momentum immediately which happened when Starc, with the catch safely taken over balanced and the ball touched the turf.
Change this rule.

The rule isn’t specific enough.

They need to add extra points and explanations for catches like that.

I do think that should’ve been out though, he was very clearly in control of it. But if the rules actually have any information that it wouldn’t be out, then sure that’d be fine by me.

Pretty shit that the umpires didn’t call a single wide against Englands short bowling last innings but they’re calling it now.

Just realised I accidentally said “wife” not “wide”.

No I was not having a go at the umpires marital status.

Last edited:
Why so negative.

We get Stokes and we win.

I get our history given last time we were in England but come on, I’m sure we’ll be fine.
It wasn't a case of being negative it was being a realist.

The way things ended up had we not got Stokes when we did we would've lost that.

Seems people mistake cold hard reality with negativity.

Very happy to have been proven wrong this time.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Back