Australia in South Africa

Re: Australia in South Africa

Now Clarke's bowled by Harris for three, pitched on middle and the ball skids throught to rattle the stumps as Clarke wonders what to do.

4/267, South Africa have hit a bit of momentum. Marcus North is the new batsman and is off the mark immediately.

gca_ipl;333923 said:
has anyone noticed the difference between the Aussie cameraman and the South African equivalent ?? The South African's are great, just filming chicks on the hill all day !! Great stuff !!

my mrs made me get rid of foxtel a few months back, so im stuck with the radio, i feel like a cave man lol.

distributer of pain;333956 said:
my mrs made me get rid of foxtel a few months back, so im stuck with the radio, i feel like a cave man lol.

They just don't understand why we need Foxtel.

Hopefully the two WA boys play well and we can get something towards 500.

gca_ipl;333923 said:
has anyone noticed the difference between the Aussie cameraman and the South African equivalent ??

The cameramen are great but cannot listen to that idiot Daryl Cullinan commentate! Has not said one positive word about the Aussies.

Australia collapsed to be all out for 352, Hussey made 50, North 38 but the rest of the middle and lower order failed to score anything of significance and folded rather quickly.

Dale Steyn took 3/84, picking up a couple of cheap tail end wickets at the finish.

In reply, South Africa have started horribly with McKenzie out for a duck, edging the third ball of the innings behind to Brad Haddin giving Johnson a breakthrough in the first over.

1/0.

Ruh-roh, Amla tries to flick Johnson across to the leg side but misses and the ball strikes him in line. Umpire Rauf gives him but Amla wants a referral and after a long wait, Bucknor confirms Rauf's decision.

2/0!!

That referral took five minutes and for a decision that was so straight forward (Amla was dead in front), this system is doing nothing to change my mind. The first over took ten minutes to be bowled, granted their were two wickets but this is just a joke.

Ljp86;334129 said:
Ruh-roh, Amla tries to flick Johnson across to the leg side but misses and the ball strikes him in line. Umpire Rauf gives him but Amla wants a referral and after a long wait, Bucknor confirms Rauf's decision.

2/0!!

what a great start
i really thought we were in trouble when we were all out for 352

Shame none of the other idiots in the middle/lower order could stick around so Macca could slaughter the South Africans :D

SA at 2/3 and Smith retired hurt as well, almost effectively 3/3

Smith retires hurt, almost a carbon copy of what happened in Sydney. Johnson bowled a short ball at 150.9 km/hr and hit Smith's right hand with the ball running off to square leg. After being in quite bad pain and calling for some help, he decides to walk off.

Ab de Villiers in the new batsman now. 2/3, Kallis on one.

Dear oh dear, Hilfenhaus pitches one on middle and it comes back in sharply, rapping de Villiers on the pads absolutely dead in front. He doesn't bother with the referral as that was absolutely plumb.

3/6, Duminy in.

Back