Australia in South Africa

Re: Australia in South Africa

Smith still not back from hospital and it looks like Kallis may have a problem with his finger/hand also. Another retired hurt coming up?

breeno;334136 said:
It's as good as a wicket. 150.6km/h in the glove is gonna hurt.

its as good as 2 wkts if its broken, and hes they"re 1st slipper, it dosnt get any better. just heard on the radio 2 fingers are broken hahahah.

Yep, you are on the money. Word coming through is that Smith has two broken knuckles on the one finger...........STUFFED!!

Warnies Nuts;334153 said:
Yep, you are on the money. Word coming through is that Smith has two broken knuckles on the one finger...........STUFFED!!

oops, i"ll still take it though, thats the series for him.

MITCHELL THE DESTROYER!!!!!! The poms must be watching in horror as to what he can do on their bouncy wickets.

MITCHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.......just bowled Boucher. He's a star this bloke....all done at 150 kms every ball.

Smith out for two to three weeks the docs reckon, won't play the third test. Remains to be seen whether he'll bat at the end of this innings and the second as well.

4/62 at tea the Proteas, effectively six down with only the bowlers left. Duminy has a lot of work to do to save his team.

if we bowl them over before the follow on target i would bat again, i cant the pitch getting any better and id prefer to put the game out of their reach. id hate to see the follow on enforced and us chasing 150/200 batting last on this pitch. but then again ponting may not want to give kallis a chance to fully recover from his knock and with smith out of the equation it will be a hard decision, then another scenario is peter siddle who"s injured and ponting may want to give him rest. hmm what to do ?

Harris is bowled by one that jags back in courtesy of McDonald. Harris innings ends at four after over an hour at the crease.

Jacques Kallis is back at the crease after being cleared by medical staff.

5/104, Duminy on 60, Kallis resumes on 22.

Oh dear, Kallis is gone almost immediately and McDonald secures the double-strike!! Pitched on middle and leg, Kallis plants his front foot forward and chips straight to Ponting at mid-wicket.

6/104 now, great over from McDonald. Morkel's in.

eddiesmith;334180 said:
So who thinks Ronny is still a part timer that doesnt belong at test level? :D
Great bowler.

Shit batsmen at this level. :)

Man Australia all over em like a cheap suit....will we bat again or enforce the follow on?

eddiesmith;334180 said:
So who thinks Ronny is still a part timer that doesnt belong at test level? :D

Me. He's bowling well but I'm still not convinced, I would like to see McDonald on pitches which aren't as conducive to the bowlers. If he can take wickets on batting type tracks then I will gladly have him in the side. His batting though hasn't looked great.

He is bowling well though, better than what I expected and I hope he keeps it up.

Another wicket for McDonald, Morkel tries to go for the drive but again the ball jags back and this time goes and takes off-stump.

7/106, South Africa in dire straits. Now it's Steyn. McDonald's current spell 1.3-1-3-2.

Back