Australia in South Africa

Re: Australia in South Africa

eddiesmith;335194 said:
Lucky he can bat, dont know why he fields first slip though

Although he should get some good practice against the short ball in training before the next test :D

I don't think he even fields 1st slip for WA, Voges does.

The fat lady is warming up her voice! not far away from what is a massive series win. those who predicted the death of Aus cricket have gone rather quiet.

A.B De Villiers;335262 said:
The fat lady is warming up her voice! not far away from what is a massive series win. those who predicted the death of Aus cricket have gone rather quiet.
They finally abandoned their no Victorian selection policy :p

so proud of the boys, was a fantastic win and an awesome effort to win the series.

katich was great with the ball once boucher and morkel looked like settling in. Siddle was fantastic, the hilf did his job and showed that he has a few tricks in his bag. Johno finally took over the role as the leader of the attack.

I would like to see mcgain to get a test match at the expense of an unlucky mcdonald for the third test.

full marks to ponting, startng to make his mark as a captain. This is HIS side now, and I think he is loving it.

Great win by Australia, im bloody rapt.

Just a question though, can anyone direct me to a website that shows current cricket highlights. Wouldn't mind seeing day 5.

CRICKET South Africa on Tuesday named new caps Imraan Khan of the Nashua Dolphins and Wayne Parnell of the Chevrolet Warriors in the Proteas' Test squad for the final Castle Test against Australia to be played at Sahara Park Newlands from March 19 next week.

The two players to drop out are Neil McKenzie and Morne Morkel while in a third change Ashwell Prince of the Chevrolet Warriors takes over the captaincy from the injured Graeme Smith.

Selectors make three changes - Cricket South Africa

Yep.

What about Prince opening? I don't think it'll work personally. They should go in with:
Amla
Khan
Kallis
Prince
de Villiers
Duminy
Boucher
A. Morkel
Harris
Steyn
Ntini

Parnell will probably get picked over Morkel, but I don't see Parnell as a threat and think Albie deserves a game before him.

Back