Grenville Cricket Association

Re: Grenville Cricket Association

Paul Harris;186332 said:
Bang 4 B&F;186209 said:
nick wont get as quick as bradley, i can garentee it..
and zac you will never get as quick

to true sorry to say but paul harris has a point that nick will never be as quick as bradly house and we no that zac isnt quick but he swings a ball heaps

so does any one no who is playin who this weekend i no one thing that carngham has a big test going up aganst linton blue if carngham ball pies they will get smashed and linton blue has the best batting side i'v see this year and linton gold come up aganst illabrook that wil be a game not to miss so cya

Paul Harris;186332 said:
Bang 4 B&F;186209 said:
nick wont get as quick as bradley, i can garentee it..
and zac you will never get as quick

Never said i would mate! well i think nick will be quicker than housie if he is not already. and as for being quicker than jack savige.. he passed him when he was about 11 years old!!!

I heard around the traps that Mitch Goold aka mitchy panasar has become the new spin bowling ace of the gca over taking Mucsles and Rex Drinkwater. The talk is that he can actually spin the ball unlike his conterparts that bowl little nude nuts and rely on the balls seam for deviation off the pitch.

Respect him and you'll make no runs!
Disrespect him and your stumps will fly!

Schrivalup Andropov;186537 said:
I heard around the traps that Mitch Goold aka mitchy panasar has become the new spin bowling ace of the gca over taking Mucsles and Rex Drinkwater. The talk is that he can actually spin the ball unlike his conterparts that bowl little nude nuts and rely on the balls seam for deviation off the pitch.

This is so very true. Take note Grenville. Whos quicker than me?? Cmon boys i suggest you pull ur little skin heads into your little cheese hoods.

Schrivalup Andropov;186537 said:

Looks like im not the only talking out of my arse here mate all you linton blokes take more ******** than what comes out of your arses the only linton player that doesnt talk ******** on here is housie concidering he talks the most ******** in person out of the whole of linton! Carngham have a BCA no.1 spinner in there team its just that Rex Drinkwater the old fart doesnt want to move over and let the bloke through!

And another thing dave dont go around and bag other peoples cricketing ability because what you do hav is very limited just look at where nick and zac are goin and then compare it to wear you are goin mate!

BCA are abosolutly going to smash GCA in un17's its going to be a massacure! bookies are taking 35cents on BCA and GCA has been pushed out to $398 fixed odds!

Muppet#3;186562 said:
Looks like im not the only talking out of my arse here mate all you linton blokes take more ******** than what comes out of your arses the only linton player that doesnt talk ******** on here is housie concidering he talks the most ******** in person out of the whole of linton! Carngham have a BCA no.1 spinner in there team its just that Rex Drinkwater the old fart doesnt want to move over and let the bloke through!

And another thing dave dont go around and bag other peoples cricketing ability because what you do hav is very limited just look at where nick and zac are goin and then compare it to wear you are goin mate!

Yeh true Rex has robbed carngham of many things and robbing this young of his spot! who is he?? Yes Dave "Gold Member" Parker dont go bagging other people bout there ability because you have none yourself! well done housie L.Parkers scalp is definatley the one to brag about maybe you might pick up a real wicket this week against the crocs!

FingerzFineLeg Bang3rdMan;186565 said:
Yeh true Rex has robbed carngham of many things and robbing this young of his spot! who is he?? Yes Dave "Gold Member" Parker dont go bagging other people bout there ability because you have none yourself! well done housie L.Parkers scalp is definatley the one to brag about maybe you might pick up a real wicket this week against the crocs!

i dunno bout that, if u believe the talk coming outta Linton Ill be pushing to even get the ball thrown my way.
So considering untill this forum started id never heard of half of u sick guys, are you actually any good?

housie;186561 said:
This is so very true. Take note Grenville. Whos quicker than me?? Cmon boys i suggest you pull ur little skin heads into your little cheese hoods.

ya mite be quick housie but wats the point of being quick if ya cant bowl accurate!!

Muppet#3;186563 said:
BCA are abosolutly going to smash GCA in un17's its going to be a massacure! bookies are taking 35cents on BCA and GCA has been pushed out to $398 fixed odds!

Not so sure bout that muppet.. with the likes of troy mellington, pete dunne and woodsy in our team i wouldnt be so confident!! haha

and don't forget about the likes of kurt titan. if he's in the team that turns the odds around in favour of GCA

Bang 4 B&F;186589 said:
ya mite be quick housie but wats the point of being quick if ya cant bowl accurate!!

Why dont you boys just leave housie alone. stop picking on him.He' really a great guy.You dont uderstand how much it hurts him. just stop it.

Muppet#3;186562 said:

You probably can't talk out of your ass because its too busy being pounded by Nick O'brien. I'll bag people's cricketing ability as much as i like because this is a cricket forum am i not wrong and cricket forums are used to voice opinions. Nick s doing well for himself i'll admit that but i dunno about Zac he has to grow some hair on his balls before he can play any decent cricket. I think Dave's going well considering the fact he's gotten himself out of 2 headed country and in a side where everyone has one head and a set of healthy teeth.

Schrivalup Andropov;186606 said:
You probably can't talk out of your ass because its too busy being pounded by Nick O'brien. I'll bag people's cricketing ability as much as i like because this is a cricket forum am i not wrong and cricket forums are used to voice opinions. Nick s doing well for himself i'll admit that but i dunno about Zac he has to grow some hair on his balls before he can play any decent cricket. I think Dave's going well considering the fact he's gotten himself out of 2 headed country and in a side where everyone has one head and a set of healthy teeth.

couldn't of said it better myself!!!!!!!!!

Muppet#3;186562 said:

well justin obrien how come u go around with two names and not one name to scare to be critercised of been to gutless to say anything to peoples faces so you go around saying s**t about other people but your not that good your self and i no your other name is Bang fine leg fingers 3rd man so it wasnt that hard to relised you use your dads name and i can do wat i want you cant stop me from bag peoples cricketing abilities i no im not that good in seniors i no that so wat its better that play for a team that doesnt care about winning all the time and they actualy give they young childs a go .

the only reason seniors werent playin u dave is cos we couldn find the funding to buy all the food at lunch. they would have to empty out there pantries

Back