MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat 2009/10

old hack;365373 said:
Bit early starting the Pascoe Vale excuses isn't!

Don't no if pascoe are making excues, havn't spoken to any of them for awhile, but have been told one K.S. is trying to get revenge on pascoe, and taking kids, little man syndrome - chip on shoulder, maybe a new chippie hahahaha

Still no word on a fixture?:confused:
2 weeks til the first game and still no idea whats going on?
How are we all shaping up?

Reggie Jackson;365470 said:

i agree reggie. what is going on? every other comp has there draw out, hopefully some one on here has some sought of idea when it is coming out!

does anyone know which ground is wallace res east? is that the one closet to the car park

Reggie Jackson;365470 said:
Yes were is the draw each club would be wanting to know when and were they are playing, surely can not be that hard. The only way it could be hard is if the council has not given the ok to grounds. Also when are clubs going to get the new Administrators details there is alot of clearances and Admin stuff to do before the start of the season?

pelican player;365473 said:
i agree reggie. what is going on? every other comp has there draw out, hopefully some one on here has some sought of idea when it is coming out!

does anyone know which ground is wallace res east? is that the one closet to the car park

Ahh Der, stand between the two, then imagine the points of a compass

eureka;365489 said:

Ahh Der, stand between the two, then imagine the points of a compass

ON YA SMART ALEC! but which way should i face to find out?

pelican player;365242 said:
never said that i knew much about the turf teams, but am fairly sure i can give a predication on who will win the turf comps.
would love to see haig fail big time.
and as for the st.andrews comment about their new young fellas well i do know about them as i play with them at there former club last year(and was their captain as well) and no i am not hutchy! would rather be caro!!! lol

Thats not nice Pelican. I will be barracking for Pacco United this year..I wish you guys all the success in the world. By the way thanks for looking after the rooms for us the past few years.. Can't thank you enough...
Who knows when you grow up and can play turf and have juniors you might be taken seriously. Until then work out which way is east because you wouldn't want to go to the wrong ground... mwa

Fresh_Prince;365512 said:
Thats not nice Pelican. I will be barracking for Pacco United this year..I wish you guys all the success in the world. By the way thanks for looking after the rooms for us the past few years.. Can't thank you enough...
Who knows when you grow up and can play turf and have juniors you might be taken seriously. Until then work out which way is east because you wouldn't want to go to the wrong ground... mwa

yeah i bet ya want pacco to have success! not.
mate i have played plenty of turf cricket in my life.
don't think for one minute that just cause you are a turf player that automatically makes you a better player than any matting player.

pelican player;365519 said:
yeah i bet ya want pacco to have success! not.
mate i have played plenty of turf cricket in my life.
don't think for one minute that just cause you are a turf player that automatically makes you a better player than any matting player.

let me re phrase that! there are plenty of matting players who could very much hold there own in a turf. a side with the likes of polo,logan,wills(abers) chris smith,jamie koo and steve thompson(pacco) long,drane and cooper(marby park) not to mention a few of the rmit,royal park ,and flemington boys would be a very competive side in a turf. a classic example would be from say pascoe vale united ,we had a bloke go to pascoe vale last year and play a turf all year and was probably their number 1 bowler, while at pascoe vale united he was more renowed as a batsman than a bowler. so i am fairly sure alot of players playing for non turf clubs would be ok to play turf cricket

Fresh_Prince;365512 said:

FP, how are your juniors going? One side last year wasnt it?

You say that when Pacco United grow up and can play turf, they will be taken seriously, but Haig is now the laughing stock of this competition after ASKING to be relegated!

People in glass houses fresh prince.

mmvca;365527 said:
FP, how are your juniors going? One side last year wasnt it?

You say that when Pacco United grow up and can play turf, they will be taken seriously, but Haig is now the laughing stock of this competition after ASKING to be relegated!

People in glass houses fresh prince.

reckon you might have him there mmvca. great post!!

pelican player;365504 said:
ON YA SMART ALEC! but which way should i face to find out?

sunrises in the east and sets in the west...work it out from there!:rolleyes:

My Captain said:
Yes were is the draw each club would be wanting to know when and were they are playing, surely can not be that hard. The only way it could be hard is if the council has not given the ok to grounds. Also when are clubs going to get the new Administrators details there is alot of clearances and Admin stuff to do before the start of the season?

i thought they got a new adminstrator??

word is you guys have plenty of clearences, with some guy taking junior kids from another club....thats just wrong.

My Captain said:

The details of the Administrator are on the comp website and even though there has been a change, the comp hasn't stopped operating.

My club still hasn't heard what grounds they have been given from the council, so it makes it tough on the comp to do the fixtures.

My Captain said:

The administrator dosn't do the fixturing, chris leopold does, handy he doesn't have a mbl or email address on the mmvca website.

Hey pelican, if you go outside, you should see the southern cross in the sky [stars] that would indicate south, as other post have eluded too the sun rises in the ........... and set in the ...........

My Captain said:

The administrator dosn't do the fixturing, chris leopold does, handy he doesn't have a mbl or email address on the mmvca website.

Hey pelican, if you go outside, you should see the southern cross in the sky [stars] that would indicate south, as other post have eluded too the sun rises in the ........... and set in the ...........

yeah yeah point taken. i guess i shouldn't of asked a silly ? i will no better next time.
surely the matting comp wouldn't have an issue with the grounds so why isn't there fixture up at least? poor form i reckon. 2 weeks only to go.

pelican player;365563 said:
yeah yeah point taken. i guess i shouldn't of asked a silly ? i will no better next time.
surely the matting comp wouldn't have an issue with the grounds so why isn't there fixture up at least? poor form i reckon. 2 weeks only to go.

you must admit, "you have to laugh" well done for copping it so well :)

Why does't every one posting comments on the fixture flood the mmvca execitive with emails? Maybe they are waiting till the next delegates meeting [?]
At least they could put a notice on the website instead of being a secret society, makes dan brown books look like pre school stuff :eek:

RooBoy;365537 said:
i thought they got a new adminstrator??

word is you guys have plenty of clearences, with some guy taking junior kids from another club....thats just wrong.

I agree, bad for the future of cricket with the mmvca & nwca my club would refuse clearences so they would have to then answer on appeal, maybe pascoe should do the same, poach snrs, no probs, but kids, it is a dog of an act, but what little i no of K.S. that's his lot in life, small man syndrome. notice st andys asking pascoe to take him back, nwca & mmvca should stop this sort of thing happening, do they have the balls ? i dout it. i've heard around 14 kids, that desimates a club. my club would kick up, hope pascoe do the same. but i bet st andys won't say no to accepting them, even though it is moraly wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back