Country Week 2009/2010

Re: Country Week 2008/2009

Great squad, think this might be another road trip like last year, I'm sure the GCA can do with Leigh 'Ernie' Sheridan giving them advice in the team meeting again after 27 draught stubbies.:D:D

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;311225 said:
Great squad, think this might be another road trip like last year, I'm sure the GCA can do with Leigh 'Ernie' Sheridan giving them advice in the team meeting again after 27 draught stubbies.:D:D

i forgot what his advice was. can u fill me in???

Babies Arm;311232 said:
i forgot what his advice was. can u fill me in???

How does D. Hester get a game, oh thats right he's knockin off the captains sister. If there aren't any better bowlers than Illingworth in Geelong then I'll run naked down Moorabool St.

The SwingKing;311556 said:
How does D. Hester get a game, oh thats right he's knockin off the captains sister. If there aren't any better bowlers than Illingworth in Geelong then I'll run naked down Moorabool St.

get a life :mad:

Please, by all means list the medium-fast bowlers in Geelong that can handle a bat and last five days of consecutive cricket.

Calm down SwingKing.

You played last year, let someone else have a go.

Craig Booley would be my pick ahead of Illingworth:D

Is that what you were getting at big feller?

Jurassic Park;312709 said:
Zanoni, Booley, Yelland, i could go on . . .

Still some changes could be made. you can almost gaurantee someone will pull out. . . :confused:

Is Nicholas Peterson from Grovedale un-available?

440 runs @ 63.

Compared to Hester 194 runs @ 21.

Renny24;312710 said:
Not the batsman that Illingworth is; though did perform ok last year.

but he is a much better bowler, i was just answering the criteria. scown would be one of the best bowlers this year in the gca

ants14;312750 said:
but he is a much better bowler, i was just answering the criteria. scown would be one of the best bowlers this year in the gca

Leaving this one alone in regards to selection. . . Scowny should be in on form and hally aswell. . .

Scown has been the most impressive quick I have seen this year. With the depth of the batting, and side looking to be one attacking bowler short, he must have been unavailable.

Back