Australia in South Africa

Re: Australia in South Africa

Biggie;334181 said:
Great bowler.

Shit batsmen at this level. :)

Man Australia all over em like a cheap suit....will we bat again or enforce the follow on?
If it happens then they should definately enforce it

Ljp86;334182 said:
Me. He's bowling well but I'm still not convinced, I would like to see McDonald on pitches which aren't as conducive to the bowlers. If he can take wickets on batting type tracks then I will gladly have him in the side. His batting though hasn't looked great.

He is bowling well though, better than what I expected and I hope he keeps it up.

Another wicket for McDonald, Morkel tries to go for the drive but again the ball jags back and this time goes and takes off-stump.

7/106, South Africa in dire straits. Now it's Steyn. McDonald's current spell 1.3-1-3-2.
Yeah but with the current balance of the Aussie side they pick him when it suits, pick McGain when it doesnt, be flexible with selection

eddiesmith;334183 said:
If it happens then they should definately enforce it

hmm it looks like kallis is shaken up and with smith out of the pichure they may enforce it especialy if they are all out close to stumps and we have to face 5-6 overs before the end of play, big call, but i would bat again.

Ljp86;334182 said:
Me. He's bowling well but I'm still not convinced, I would like to see McDonald on pitches which aren't as conducive to the bowlers. If he can take wickets on batting type tracks then I will gladly have him in the side. His batting though hasn't looked great.

He is bowling well though, better than what I expected and I hope he keeps it up.

Another wicket for McDonald, Morkel tries to go for the drive but again the ball jags back and this time goes and takes off-stump.

7/106, South Africa in dire straits. Now it's Steyn. McDonald's current spell 1.3-1-3-2.
Do you ever get bored of bagging him? Maybe we should get some of them magic Western Australian bowlers in the team:eek: that's rite you have none:cool:

bundybullz08;322189 said:
I think Johnson could almost be named as the all-rounder,though i do like the selection of North.Johnson's technique is superb for a lower order batsmen.

Looking at yesterdays performance by Johnson (Saturday) his technique is also superb for the higher order batsmen.:D:D:D

All we are short of now is a world class leggy.

Buddy23#;334193 said:
Do you ever get bored of bagging him? Maybe we should get some of them magic Western Australian bowlers in the team:eek: that's rite you have none:cool:

Magoffin would take ten and score 100. ;)

I have barely bagged McDonald at all. I'm just still not convinced of his worth in the side at the moment. Sure, he has bowled very well in this match but I'd like to see him go on pitches where it is tougher to bowl on.

Let's face it, the pitch has turned into a bowling-friendly track. If there ever a situation where McDonald would come into his own, it would be this game.

Ljp86;334253 said:
Magoffin would take ten and score 100. ;)

I have barely bagged McDonald at all. I'm just still not convinced of his worth in the side at the moment. Sure, he has bowled very well in this match but I'd like to see him go on pitches where it is tougher to bowl on.

Let's face it, the pitch has turned into a bowling-friendly track. If there ever a situation where McDonald would come into his own, it would be this game.
Ha ha, think i got had a go at the wrong person.:eek: Credit were credits due to McDonald but.

Nice solid start form Kat-fish and Hughes with Katich falling to Kallis off a thick edge.

Ponting has played some glorious off drives and looks good.

91/1 lead of 305 @|

Gee that Daryl Cullinan is a bitter man. He will not give the Aussies any credit whatsoever.

He has banged on about why the SAs have not performed to the level they did in Australia. His co commentator gives the Aussies some credit about remaining at number one even with the blooding of youngsters and Cullinan says "they have been allowed to be number one", as if they do not deserve to be.

He typifies the arrogant South African!

well you could say we let them win the last series, how we didnt win that series 3 zip is beyond me, they got very very very lucky, now their lucks run out. and then graham smith had the audacity to say england would beat us in the ashes, so whats that mean now ?? is SA no 3 behind us and england. because if he selected england to beat us , id hate to see what england would do to SA. lol, better luck next time graham.

Don't get cocky DOP, South Africa are still a very good cricketing side and deserved to beat us over here. I think it was a good change up anyway, I was sick of the Aussies winning summer after summer.

breeno;334380 said:
Don't get cocky DOP, South Africa are still a very good cricketing side and deserved to beat us over here. I think it was a good change up anyway, I was sick of the Aussies winning summer after summer.

your a discrace to the family. lol, i never get sick of us winning, your lucky you didnt have to put up with us losing all the time to the windies in the 1980s

Back